Career Advising - Electronics and Instrumentation Engineer

Abhinavrajan

Joined Aug 7, 2016
Hi !

I am an Electronics and Instrumentation graduate from Chennai,India.
I am currently working at a service company as an Electronics Hardware engineer. I will work at the same company till Jan 2018.
However, the pay is very low (Less than 10,000 INR a month).

What should I do now?
What company should I aim for to get better packages (and by better packages I mean atleast 5LPA) ?
Do I need to write some exams like elitmus pH test?

Please let me know some good companies which recruit electronics engineer with 1.5 years of experience in the hardware field.
I think I still have the time to develop the skill set. I will develop the skill set in these years so that I can match their requirements.
And please let me also know the skills sets for the particular company.
Thank you!

P.S. I posted this thread in career advising category of the forum which yielded no reply. That's why, I am posting here where few people who look into this forum can help.
Please help.

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
If there are professional groups, meetings, or events you should go to those and build up your network of contacts. A large number of job openings are identified via personal contact, Companies are especially interested in qualified people where they do not have to pay a fee to a headhunter.

Abhinavrajan

Joined Aug 7, 2016
If there are professional groups, meetings, or events you should go to those and build up your network of contacts. A large number of job openings are identified via personal contact, Companies are especially interested in qualified people where they do not have to pay a fee to a headhunter.
Sure. Thanks! :)