Care to sell your robotic arm?

thavamaran

Joined Feb 21, 2008
Hi guys, currently i got this assignment for embedded building robotic arm, but its not about building the arm, but its about the coding, so i just plan to buy the arm, anyone planning to sell theirs? let me know please, i doesnt matter whether its simple or complex, let me know.

mik3

Joined Feb 4, 2008
Farnel and Kuka are big companies which manufacture and sell robotic arms. Have a look at their websites.

count_volta

Joined Feb 4, 2009
LOL I got a robotic arm from a kit I once built. It works very nicely. I might sell it. Where do you live?

This is it exactly. http://catalog.orteches.com/shopping/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=72_75&products_id=211

It cost me 70 dollars. I can sell it much much cheaper than that. Plus its already built, and they sell one you have to put together yourself.

But this should really probably be in off topic discussion.

And by the way, I won't tell anyone you are working on a terminator. It will stay between us. ;)

Last edited:

thavamaran

Joined Feb 21, 2008
count_volta, nice to have feedback from you, yeah i know your model, but i didnt have intrest to buy that kit cause its in plastic, its a bit hard to be modified or to be recolored, but anyway have you done any modification with the robot, how it works, is the robot fixed with servo? what processor you have in it? what programming languange you use? i think i can buy yours, but let me know fully about the robot, this is my personal mail, thavamaran@yahoo.com. im living in malaysia. we can include all those postal fee as well, nothing to worry. but tell me more about it.

count_volta

Joined Feb 4, 2009
It did come with a cable to attach to the computer, but I never tried. It does not have a processor. Its just simple motors and switches to turn each motor on to move each part of the arm. Its very simple.

Malaysia, darn. Sorry I don't think this will work. Too much trouble sending it from USA to Malaysia. I think its better to look for one on the internet, you will find exactly what you want too.