Can't start a topic?

GRNDPNDR

Joined Mar 1, 2012
I can't seem to make a new thread in the projects forum....anyone else having issues? I can reply but can't make new.

tshuck

Joined Oct 18, 2012
I can't seem to make a new thread in the projects forum....anyone else having issues? I can reply but can't make new.
Try reducing your title to 20 characters or less, then, if you want to change the title, PM a mod and they can change it back....no one knows the source of this bug...:confused:

GRNDPNDR

Joined Mar 1, 2012
I bet if I dig through my old vBulletin stuff I've probably already fixed it.

I used to run a couple of large message boards and modified vBulletin extensively.

Thanks for the info, I didn't know it was title related.

tshuck

Joined Oct 18, 2012
I bet if I dig through my old vBulletin stuff I've probably already fixed it.

I used to run a couple of large message boards and modified vBulletin extensively.

Thanks for the info, I didn't know it was title related.
Perhaps, the admins should ask for a little help...:D

GRNDPNDR

Joined Mar 1, 2012
Perhaps, the admins should ask for a little help...:D
At this point it would probably take longer to refresh my memory on all the stuff than to solve the problem......but I swear to god I fixed this same problem on one of my boards ?!

it's one of those things that just gnaws away at you with that fleeting feeling that you know the answer lol.

tshuck

Joined Oct 18, 2012
At this point it would probably take longer to refresh my memory on all the stuff than to solve the problem......but I swear to god I fixed this same problem on one of my boards ?!

it's one of those things that just gnaws away at you with that fleeting feeling that you know the answer lol.
I understand that sentiment completely:(...

bertus

Joined Apr 5, 2008
Hello,

It is also a mystery why it happens sometimes and to all kinds of members.
It even happened to me sometimes, that I could not post in ANY forum.
Shortening the title worked also that time.

Bertus

tshuck

Joined Oct 18, 2012
Perhaps the title limit should be set to 20 to avoid much confusion, until the point comes that someone can fix the bug....