can't find part datasheet

BSomer

Joined Dec 28, 2011
Okay. So now I can see clearly that the ones marked "FAH19 NZ" do not have a cathode mark on them. Taking that into consideration I would presume those to be bi-directional. There was one data sheet I found that apparently showed both uni-dir and bi-dir as "NZ". I'll will have to do some digging after work and post it here.

BSomer

Joined Dec 28, 2011
Again, the only thing I came up with is a TVS diode. I have tried searching various combinations of the full markings on your diodes going through the SMD code book I have, which has a print date of 2011. A newer version is available here. What I came up with is a SMBG100A (CA for bi-directional), see datasheet. This datasheet actually says the bi-dir & uni-dir are both marked "NZ". I wish I could find out what mfg marking that is on your diodes though, that would make this a little easier.

Attachments

panic mode

Joined Oct 10, 2011
faster way is to desolder one and test it outside the pcb. zeners are easy to identify, just put resistor in series with it, connect it to dc source and measure voltage drop. flip it over and measure again. done, now you know if this is polarized or not and what breakdown voltage is.

Onilll

Joined Oct 25, 2010
Again, the only thing I came up with is a TVS diode. I have tried searching various combinations of the full markings on your diodes going through the SMD code book I have, which has a print date of 2011. A newer version is available here. What I came up with is a SMBG100A (CA for bi-directional), see datasheet. This datasheet actually says the bi-dir & uni-dir are both marked "NZ". I wish I could find out what mfg marking that is on your diodes though, that would make this a little easier.
Looks forceful. Probably Monday I will get power supply up to 100 volt, which order friday and will try to test them as advice panic mode. Thank you guys !