Can you identify this control board

bobsbrokentreadmill

Joined Apr 10, 2013
Hello all,

I would be very grateful if anyone can identify this treadmill motor control board. The only label on the circuit board is 2.CHP 2006.10.10.

As you can see there is a white glue like substance which came out of three flat black plates which were stick to the aluminum heat exchanger. The treadmill is as an FMXT 1825 which seems like a generic Chinese model. Motor is 3HP Leeson

bobsbrokentreadmill

Joined Apr 10, 2013
Apologies for not being clear. All the guidance I can find shows the board is likely to be broken. I am looking for a replacement.

I know that with some motor control boards the serial number allows you to source a replacement. But not in this case and the treadmill bears no manufacturers information. I hoped someone would suggest either a source or an alternative.

On google images the nearest board I could find was a 1.25HP one by a generic electronics company called Lulusoso in China. My motor is 3HP.

It's a good machine and I would like to get it working again.

mandis12

Joined Mar 2, 2013
Hi
In this board the component that breaks is the g40n60 igbt replace these or check them at least NAND it will work , another thing to test is the 12v regulator and 15v regulators
Regards

mandis12

Joined Mar 2, 2013
Hi
In this board the component that breaks is the g40n60 igbt replace these or check them at least NAND it will work , another thing to test is the 12v regulator and 15v regulators
Regards