can you beleive this people?

frank55

Joined Dec 6, 2013
Hi guys;i have subscribed to this IPTV provider Fubotv for my favorite Soccer games, but i 've had issues with buffering and other issues on this streaming site,as most people there,i can see it because they have this mutt forum ridding along with the streaming,which i only see on some Pirate Sites! i don't know why this forum is part of the structure of the streaming of fubotv,but moving on,
i posted there when thinks are not good and i have issues that i shouldn't have with Win 10 with speed 30MBPS my Desktop I5 2400 3.1Ghz 4Gb memo,Ati HD 6450 video card with cable Ethernet cable in all the browsers Edge,Chrome,Firefox.
But i commented in this forum because one of the moderators always advising people to use Chrome ,
and I've replied that Chrome had the most issues with this streaming on fubotv and advised people to use Firefox since in my end was the Browser that had the least issues,and stated ,why should one use only Chrome to stream on this site to be able to watch this streaming site without issue, which is not true,sinse most people also complained with chrome, which is not acceptable that one cannot use any browser to stream in good condition on a IPTV payable provider,and that doesn't make sense,and i was banned from this mutt forum,can't post but i can see all other people complain.

The guys had this response to me quoted;

(you need to learn a little bit more about computer science before you start bashing Fubo . It works fine for me and I'm using Chrome. Chrome works better than Firefox because it has a native Flash client. It doesn't need to be installed or updated separately, so it integrates into the browser better. But by all means, if Firefox works better),

Thus this make sense? i don't think and it's plain bull,Win 10 has a Flash player that keeps everything updated, besides i have Flash player version 18 installed separated besides win own flash player

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
Having a native client as part of the browser allows for the possibility of tighter integration and optimization as opposed to using an add-on or plug-in or whatever else in which you have to conform to the interface specifications, which inherently results in loss of performance. But the possibility of optimization does not guarantee that the performance is better and even if it is, it only makes a difference when the performance improvement is such that one performs good enough and the other doesn't.

djsfantasi

Joined Apr 11, 2010
Does Chrome still have a native Flash client? I applied updates about a month ago, and Flash stopped working... After updating Flash, sites with Flash resumed working.

frank55

Joined Dec 6, 2013
Thanks guys; do you know if my integrated graphics (HD Graphics 2000) better, worse, faster, slower, than the 1GB DDR3 AMD Radeon HD 6450 to play Streams with Flashplayer in any browser? on my I5 Quad 2400 3.1Ghz with 4gb mem

ISB123

Joined May 21, 2014
Thanks guys; do you know if my integrated graphics (HD Graphics 2000) better, worse, faster, slower, than the 1GB DDR3 AMD Radeon HD 6450 to play Streams with Flashplayer in any browser? on my I5 Quad 2400 3.1Ghz with 4gb mem
Intel has the worst integrated graphics cards on the market. HD6450 should be better but what is your budget for GPU?

shteii01

Joined Feb 19, 2010
Just about any dedicated GPU is better than Intel GMA2000.

MrAl

Joined Jun 17, 2014
Hi,

What? Flash on it's way out? Gee too bad, ha ha. I would be happy to donate an extra boot just to help get rid of it. c____)
I never liked anything from Adobe though, i only use their stuff when i have to.

frank55

Joined Dec 6, 2013
Thanks guys; i wish they changed from flash to Html5, i think netflix has it and Utube, but Espn3,Fubotv and many others only run with flash player unfortunate.and my favorite Iptv streaming sites only run on Flash.

Today i have swapped my video card from Ati Hd6450 to Integrated Hd 2000 and it runs very smooth on VGA display on google chrome, at least i don't have the issue of not being able to watch full screen on firstrowstreaming videos as it shows in the Utube video; see video bellow;

I got a Display-port to Hdmi cable on the way and will test how good video streamg is all the browsers;Edge chrome and firefox
I will keep you posted how good resolution streaming with HD display- port connection,and if i get less buffering and other issues.with HD2000 IGT card

http://www.computerforum.com/threads/small-video-screen-puzzle-help.235678/

i don't understand why i get this issue on Ati Hd 6450 card and not on the Integrated hd2000,
the Ati6450 should be better than Integrated Hd2000!.

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
i don't understand why i get this issue on Ati Hd 6450 card and not on the Integrated hd2000,
the Ati6450 should be better than Integrated Hd2000!.
Maybe you didn't have upt to date drivers, or maybe your computer didn't play nice with ATI despite good drivers.

frank55

Joined Dec 6, 2013
Maybe you didn't have upt to date drivers, or maybe your computer didn't play nice with ATI despite good drivers.
Maybe;also have another same desktop Lenovo M series with same discrete hd6450 but running Ubuntu 14.04 and don't have the small screen issue in firstrowsports in chrome.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R!f@@ Off-Topic 18