Can i use 2 amplifier circuits insted of mic amp ?

Discussion in 'General Electronics Chat' started by Htin Aung, Jun 16, 2016.

1. Htin Aung

Thread Starter New Member

May 29, 2016
    Hello, everybody.
    I´m creating an amplifier with mic amp specially for electric guitar.
    Now, i just wanna know what, can i use 2 mono amplifier circuits insted of mic preamp.
    What is the different between mic amp circuits and audio amplufier circuits.
    I´d already build an studio amp with TDA7297, so I wanna add micamp circuit to it.
    I´m trying another mono amp with TDA2030.
    I´ll join mic jack input to this mono amp and next step output to studio amp.
    What will different from an amp with micpreamp circuit?

2. Dodgydave

Distinguished Member

Jun 22, 2012
    Mic amplifiers usually have a frequency response of 300hz to 4khz, and have a high input impeadance, as this is the normal range for speech, whereas an audio amp for guitar or music will have a wider range.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2016
    Htin Aung likes this.
  3. AlbertHall

Jun 4, 2014
    The TDA2030 will not make a good mic amplifier if that's what you were thinking about. You need something intended for low level signals, perhaps NE5534.

4. bertus

Administrator

Apr 5, 2008
  5. Techno Tronix

Jan 10, 2015
    You need more components to use Mic amp circuit including 6 Volts of power and 2KΩ-6KΩ resistor (depending on the microphone in use)

6. Htin Aung

Thread Starter New Member

May 29, 2016
    Thz u very much for your answers.
    Now, I wanna know ,what is the appropiate one for guitar amp.

##I weak in english and so if my speeches were not good , I apologize all my elders.Eng: is not my mother language. I studing English to learn whatever I wanna know from google.Thank u.##

7. AlbertHall

Jun 4, 2014
    Do you already have the microphone you want use? If so, what king of microphone is it - electret, dynamic...?