Can I ask you to write a code for me, or teach me?

Discussion in 'Programmer's Corner' started by stanman11, Sep 9, 2012.

1. stanman11

Thread Starter Member

Nov 23, 2010
    Hey guys nice sunny day today. Any how, Ive been working on a valve long story short I have almost everything finished except for the programming.
    I have read programming books and data sheets and I just cant do it myself.

PIC10f200 8 pin.
    Button,servo, 9v
    What I am trying to achieve here is, when the button is pressed it turns clockwise quick so when you release the button the servo returns back to middle.
    when the button is pressed once more it spins counter clockwise, when buttons released it goes back to middle.

is there some one willing to help me with this?
    I have a china made programmer, also mplab and pic basic. but no pic basic hardware
  2. BMorse

Sep 26, 2009
    Well, to start off, can you be a little more descriptive about the "chinese" programmer, is it a pickit2 or pickit3 clone??

If you already have MPLAB, you really do not need to use Pic Basic.... just download another compiler to use with MPLAB, usually if writing code in ASM then just use MPASM which comes installed with MPLAB, or use Hi-Tech C lite (V9.83) to write code in C....

Do you have a circuit diagram on where the servo is connected to the pic and the switch? (this info is needed for writing the code......)

Is this a standard hobby servo? (Brand, make, model would be nice)
  3. stanman11

Thread Starter Member

Nov 23, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2012
  4. pwdixon

Oct 11, 2012
    Your circuit looks unlikely to work either.