Can anyone recommend an Instrumentation Amplifier for EEG?

Discussion in 'General Electronics Chat' started by Raxnos, May 24, 2015.

1. Raxnos

Thread Starter New Member

May 21, 2015
    Hi People, can anyone recommend an Instrumentation Amplifier for EEG? I'm in the UK so they have to be sold here (links would be great thanks), they can't cost much more than a £1 each, they need to have low input offset voltage, high CMRR and just general low noise / distortion. Any suggestions? Thanks!

2. Alec_t

AAC Fanatic!

Sep 17, 2013
    Mouser list this one at £0.95, but by the time you add on P&P I doubt you'll get any from any distributor at the price you want :(.

3. Raxnos

Thread Starter New Member

May 21, 2015
    Thanks for the pretty amazing suggestion Alec! Mouser does have free delivery on anything over £50, so I can either 67 of them.. Or get a couple and some other things to save on money. Speaking of which, any suggestions for ADCs for EEG? The idea was that I was going to get a something like 32-ish electrode setup, for experiments 'und stuff. High-resolution, either a couple multi-channeled (adding up to 32), or 32 single-channeled would be awesome, and the budget is something less than £1.50 a channel. Thanks Alec!

Last edited: May 24, 2015
  4. Alec_t

AAC Fanatic!

Sep 17, 2013
    I wouldn't know where to start with recommending an ADC, but hopefully someone else here will be able to advise.