Can Any 1 Explain me these topics.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
@ Thatoneguy, In Fla the valve for taxes have dropped In haft.
$500,000.00 house..taxable $250,000.00 no equitity,the gov.has
no money to run county. No valve for bank to loan on.I wonder
why all the different,the world lost valve right. Nobodys lending.

You don't expect him to take all that in.
@Joe,the last few years we really got
some lessons,signing statements..carzs
and eps bypassing congress and more..
Changing there forms to stay out of jail.

Last edited:

jpanhalt

Joined Jan 18, 2008
Don't forget TurboTax Tim, who is the head of our IRS, didn't pay income tax on his salary with the World Bank IMF. He pleaded ignorance. He didn't know that reporting "all" of your income meant ALL of it. He apologized, paid some of the back taxes, was not even fined, and was then confirmed as Secretary of the Treasury (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Geitner).

R!f@@, you ask about whether WH pays too. We have numerous examples of people associated with the presidency who abuse the system.

John

shortbus

Joined Sep 30, 2009
No one has ever fought an IRS claim and then claimed success. On the contrary, those that have "won" on the facts, have been bankrupted proving their innocence. In contrast, if you murder and mutilate four children, the government will protect you from unreasonable search and provide a free attorney, if you need it. It is insidious.

John
What about the ex-congressman from my town, Youngstown? Jim Trafficant beat them the first time, but they did get him the second :D

thatoneguy

Joined Feb 19, 2009
And then some. Your actually much better off not paying your taxes because its mostly a fluke when they do actually check your W2 with your return when your salary is under 100k. So in the event you do get caught one year you just have to have the cash to pay half of what your taxes were and your all set. For poor people this doesn't work because they don't have the 10k-20k the gov will want for not filing for 10 years. So they will inturn be put in jail or not get a return for 10 years. Rich people on the other hand with cash in hand can actually call the IRS and cut a deal with them. If they say you owe them 500k in taxes you can offer them 200k cash and they'll jump on it. But thats pretty rare because once you owe that much in taxes your making so much theres enough loop holes you really don't have to pay taxes. What really scary is many middle income homes pay more in taxes then many millionaires just because they have money to hire professionals to scam the system and find the loopholes.
This isn't the fault of the wealthy, it is the fault of the IRS and the basic structure of income tax.

90% of the taxes are paid by 5% of the US Citizenship. 50% of tax eligible poeple do not need to pay in taxes, and get all of their money back. The remaining 45% are The Middle Class, which is where most of us seem to be.

Taxes were orignally needed to ensure function of government, who's duty it was to defend the nations borders and keep a standing military in event of attack. From that original idea, which was kept pretty well for the first 100 years, we've turned into a Federal Welfare state in the past 50 years. Individual states no longer have the freedom they used to, as the Interstate/Road system has allowed the Feds to bribe states with money.

Corruption is everywhere, at every level. The "Left Wing" and "Right Wing" seem to be constructs to keep 80% of the people happy with labels. There really isn't a difference anymore, and at the same time, I've never seen political attitudes so polarized.

jpanhalt

Joined Jan 18, 2008
What about the ex-congressman from my town, Youngstown? Jim Trafficant beat them the first time, but they did get him the second :D
I guess I should have added, "unless you are a politician." He just got out of prison or will soon. People in my area are hoping he runs for President. I am in Kucinich's district.

John

jpanhalt

Joined Jan 18, 2008
And whats really scary is there gonna elect a Republican in office next term and thats really gonna mess things up. Then they will swing back to a Democrat and by then the fat lady will have sung and we will live in the NWO.
Do you mean "they are?"

Don't you vote? Who is they?

Your view of life and politics is extremely narrow and ill informed. Get a job, earn money, and pay taxes. Then when you have something at stake, you may find it worthwhile to check the facts.

John

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Kucinich's,was speaking out and saying some good things,then disappeared.
The last two years he has not said much,I don't know why.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
I was going to ask who Kucinich was, but Wikipedia is our friend...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kucinich

Ahhhh but it is when they use their money and power to lobby for tax loop holes and special perks. Thats what a lobbiest does, he uses his friends and familys influence over politicians to get laws passed and special interest's for money. Its pretty sickening someone can just say I'm a lobbiest and their not arrested on a RICO charge. The lobbying industry is nothing more then a middle man for bribery. And unfortunetly if you can pay more money you win in America. Thats where all our jobs went, thats why the gov is virtually impotent to do anything about the economy. And whats really scary is there gonna elect a Republican in office next term and thats really gonna mess things up. Then they will swing back to a Democrat and by then the fat lady will have sung and we will live in the NWO.
I agree with most of what he said. America has become a corporate state, where large industry (partly with the use of lobbyists) makes most of the rules in their favor, and occasionally the public is thrown a bone. This system is not conducive for the best interests of the people or the United States. I include the banking system in that.

I do not want a major rewrite of the constitution, mostly because those special interests would be likely to screw things up further.

At this point which party you belong to doesn't matter much. They both have dogma's without reason (and occasionally some with), and like two enemies oppose anything the other side wants out of general principal, even if it basically makes sense.

There is a new organization that seems to be springing up, I think the name is Common Contact or some such, that wants to get back to the middle of politics, where the concept of loyal opposition exists, and is meant to be bipartisan. They are very unlike the Tea Party, which yells loudly they are the majority and are always right. Instead of drawing a circle in the sand and fighting to the end, look for common interests and work from there. This point of view seems to have disappeared along the way.

This I could join.

jpanhalt

Joined Jan 18, 2008
Kucinich is a legend among mayors. Did you see that picture of the "boy" mayor. Although he was 31, he looked all of 14. He also took Cleveland into bankruptcy/default. Legend says it was the first big city to go that way, but I have not confirmed that distinction. The mere fact is enough credit. None of his supporters can spell his last name, so his campaign posters just read, "Dennis!" Jim Trafficant is held in similar high regard here too.

John

shortbus

Joined Sep 30, 2009
jpanhalt - Other than our local newspaper Trafficant is held high here. His only problem was he only took local favors when in office, none from the lobbyists that anyone can find. This made him suspect to the federal government so they went after him.

He got out of prison in September of 2009.