Camden, NJ - One of the most dangerous cities.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by maxpower097, Jan 18, 2011.

1. maxpower097

Thread Starter Well-Known Member

Feb 20, 2009
  2. loosewire

AAC Fanatic!

Apr 25, 2008
    The world is a dangerous place,the general public
    moves around every day with out a problem.

3. loosewire

AAC Fanatic!

Apr 25, 2008
    You guys never leave home.

4. maxpower097

Feb 20, 2009
    Thats cause I'm a rolling stone! Where ever I lay my hats my home,,, playa!

5. loosewire

AAC Fanatic!

Apr 25, 2008
    Way to go that the old max we knew,and want to keep knowing.

6. thatoneguy

AAC Fanatic!

Feb 19, 2009
  7. maxpower097

Feb 20, 2009
    We'll see how things improve with a 911 response time goes from 6 minutes to 14 minutes. Then well see how the EMT's like waiting around for 5-10 minute for the cops to arrive so they can get to work. The whole problem is a lack of non corrupt police if the first place. They just need to do what New Orleans did and have the FBI take over their LEO's. They did this in the 90's when gator hunters kept finding police issue bullets inside gators stomachs. Oh and the jail is surrounded by gator swamps.

8. thatoneguy

AAC Fanatic!

Feb 19, 2009
    Why should the federal government get into micromanaging city issues? If the population of the city doesn't like the way things are going, they can elect people that will work towards correcting the issue. Even asking the state governor for help is a bit much, but going to the feds for help???

What are the employment stats for that area? What are the welfare stats? Without looking, I'll bet more are on welfare than are employed. There seems to be a pretty much linear link there, which has nothing to do with race, just lifestyle and what they expect others to "do for them". If the elect people that promise to give them more money, there won't be any money left to pay the police or fire department.

9. maxpower097

Feb 20, 2009
    Because when a Police Dept becomes part of a criminal organization the feds need to step in and stop the corruption. When you have cops working as hitmen, protecting drug shipments, and tipping off organized crime its time for the Feds to take over.

About your wellfare employment argument, thats becoming true everywhere so I wouldn't doubt it. The unemployment rate is near 3 times what the gov claims. The way they do the numbers is once you've been unemployeed for 6 months, your taken off the unemployment list because the gov deems you not looking for a job. So when you hear 12.5% unemployment, there not talking about unemployment in that area. Their talking about unemployment in that area over the last 6 months. For instance here I think its right around 13% but in reality its a little bit over 25%.

10. thatoneguy

AAC Fanatic!

Feb 19, 2009
    Usually the state's attorney investigates if the internal affairs department of the police and sheriff do not find anything wrong, when, from what you state, something is wrong. The good news is cockroaches hate light. If you have proof, and it isn't acted on, go to the media. It may endanger your life if true, but every detail will come out in the end. Similar to the congresswoman shooting in AZ. Seems the Sheriff there actually knew the guy, and had threats from him. It all comes out in the wash eventually. So far anyway.

When the system completely stops, that's when we have issues, issues that nobody will be able to fix.

11. loosewire

AAC Fanatic!

Apr 25, 2008
    So Fla is is called a dangerous place, but like I posted before
    If you entertain among groups in public places you can make
    psudo friends that speak with you in a friendlyway.Calling by
    the name they know you by like you know Loosewire is not
    my real name.Late nite I was at three places and met at
    least 25 new friend,when they see me next they expect to
    have a entertaining conversation or be entertained some of this
    is on film and camera pictures. How many on u-tube I don't
    I have a few links,I ask for more last nite,every one don't
    want to give them.The excitng people come to you with them.
    Parking lots I get high fives and I feel safe. There not a person
    on this forum had the fun I had last nite,It may never happen
    as well again,but It was great.This Is entertainment for you if
    you like to entertained,If you don't like entertainment this will
    bore you.Live in a dangerous place,I'm sure there were gang members
    and ladies in the places that is true any where you go. Back on
    subject,Ems is 2 to 5 minutes away. I felt like dead horse meat to
    day,Its midnight the next night and I'm on the computer trying
    to get regulated. This is an electronic forum,I was at the top of
    my game in electronic's till the global ecomomy killed it.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2011
  12. maxpower097

Feb 20, 2009
    FL is a strange place, its filled with many drifters and theres a reason why its called the serial killer capital of the world. That being said FL has some very interesting unique facts about it. Like its such a young state compared to all the others all the city planning was done in the 50's - 80's. Then take into account the waves of cuban criminals castro released onto the US in miami. Then add in the explosion of the cocaine trade and it got so bad you have many normal businesses tied in with criminal organizations. You can even ask the mayor of miami and they will tell you the cocaine paid for downtown Miami. Plain and simple. Then since the city planning was all screwed up all over the state in almost every city you can walk by a 2 million dollar home, then walk 5 blocks down the street and be in the projects. All my friends from out west were always so shocked at what they called "how spotty" the neighborhoods were. Rich, rich ,rich, poor, poor, poor ,rich, rich ,rich ,poor, poor, poor. Its quite a unique situation.

13. loosewire

AAC Fanatic!

Apr 25, 2008
    I KNOW ALL THE NEIGHORHOODS ,you know what i have done.
    I have taken guys like on rides thru these neighorhoods and
    said show me the crime.Its not that simple to say that,till it
    happens,I have a saying it depend on two people coming together
    at the wrong time. Time and information makes things happen.
    You never mentioned fun,fun stopped things.Are you having
    fun it don't cost much. Can you make fun happen.

14. maxpower097

Feb 20, 2009
    You also gotta know what to look for. My first time in Atlanta when I was an adult were driving down a normal middle class street. Then we pass a blind guy with a can. I look at him as were passing and he bangs his can against the fence twice. I was totally unaware but my buddy that lives their said the blind guy was scoping us to see if we wanted drugs. If he would have banged the fence once, at the next intersection a kid would of road up to us on a bike and sold us crack or what ever they sell. Since he banged it twice he knew we weren't interested and let us pass by. So each hood has its own rules and signals etc...

15. maxpower097

Feb 20, 2009
    My problem is I have way too much fun anyways so my main issue is buckling down. I recently got a grant to goto school so I'm kinda stoked about that. I've wanted to for so long its just never been finacially possible. I either had things to do , people to take care of, lack of money, or both.

16. loosewire

AAC Fanatic!

Apr 25, 2008
    My pms are locked up, I heard what you said,and what you feel is true.
    A bout school,don't let It ruin your life now.Education Is not important
    with no jobs.Take the jobs you can get or go into business for your self.
    From your description a very educated man Is at your mercy to get Into
    a club If you say no.Life is experience,one of the rich men could become
    a great friend If you made him feel like a V.I.P. to do his thing. You have
    plenty of time for higher education,don't worry about that and thank
    your parents for what they have done for you. As long as you can pay the bills
    now,be happy. I had agood time on less than $20.00 last nite. Its not the
    money ,Its your choices.I hope there is some imformation in this post, Has my experience taught
    me any thing,you have the answer.Yesterdays mistakes are tomorrow lessons.

Don't take the grant at high interest,with no job the grant worthless.Just the
    new ways for bankers to take your future owning them money for the rest of
    your life.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2011
  17. maxpower097

Feb 20, 2009
    I'm actually doing both. The grants don't have to be paid back their freebies. I could of gone to school through Financial aid but I've seen my brother paying that bill for 9 years now and didn't want to get into that mess. So I've been waiting to try to get a grant that I don't have to pay back.

18. loosewire

AAC Fanatic!

Apr 25, 2008
    How long is the grant good for.....You never told me how close I was about
    things,after knowing your size...up stairs and down stairs.