But, science!

Status
Not open for further replies.

crutschow

Joined Mar 14, 2008
@crutschow So, you are saying that Trump will be continuing Obama's failed policies. Shouldn't that make make you happy? Name calling so befits the losers.
No. That's the opposite of what I'm saying.
The new regime wants to undo all the change and go back in time to when "America was great (again)", whenever that was.

Based upon the leader of the new regime, I though name-calling was the new norm, or is that only allowed for "winners". :rolleyes:

tcmtech

Joined Nov 4, 2013
Isn't it amazing? He hasn't even been inaugurated yes, and the Earth is already such a better place for so many reasons.
Well according to some he did bring us Obamacare several years before ever announcing he was running for president so by default that makes him capable of anything any time anywhere! :rolleyes:

The only reason the Sun shines on us at all is because Trump said it can. :p

That could mean he's really God and if so I can totally see it because if I was God I'd act like Trump most of the time too! :D

tcmtech

Joined Nov 4, 2013
No. That's the opposite of what I'm saying.
The new regime wants to undo all the change and go back in time to when "America was great (again)", whenever that was.
I think some of us call that the pre EPA regulations days or pre emissions standards days where best engine design was measured in HP hours per gallon for the least cost and not how clean the tailpipe is at all costs. :rolleyes:

crutschow

Joined Mar 14, 2008
I think some of us call that the pre EPA regulations days or pre emissions standards days where best engine design was measured in HP hours per gallon for the least cost and not how clean the tailpipe is at all costs. :rolleyes:
Yup, I sure miss all that good clean brown smog we had that I could smell when I stepped outside, when on a good day there was so much ozone my lungs would hurt such that it was hard to breath. Ah, the good old days.
I still don't trust breathing air I can't see. :eek:

And of course the efficiency of those old polluting engines was really great, with 14MPG about the norm for the 200HP V8's.
Not like those inefficient, clean burning clunkers today that generate 250HP or more while getting 25MPG.

GopherT

Joined Nov 23, 2012
I still don't trust breathing air I can't see. :eek:
That is how I felt when I moved from the chemistry labs in grad school to the corporate labs where they really were concerned about employee chemical exposure. I had no quick way of testing anything by smell because every area was so well ventilated in the corporate lab.

Status
Not open for further replies.