Building Wireless ECG

Discussion in 'The Projects Forum' started by nick_862003, Jun 26, 2008.

1. nick_862003

Thread Starter New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Hi guys...!!! I am working on constructing a wireless ECG.The basic idea behind this is to make a compatible ECG kit which a patient can wear across him.it will b connected with his cell using bluetooth.His ECG graphs obtained will b compared with his normal graphs all the time.whenever there will be any deviation from the ref graph a beep noise will be produced...then the patient's ecg graph will be sent to his cell using blutooth.he can then send this data using internet in his cel to a doctor anywhere in the world n seek suggestions\help....!!!

My problem is:

1. How how can i make the simplesset n smallest ECG possible at low cost..?
    2. how will i send data using bluetooth to cell...?

Please Help Me Out in this project....!!!

2. JoeJester

AAC Fanatic!

Apr 26, 2005
    They already have wireless datalinks for ECGs. I wore one a couple of years ago at the VA hospital. I was able to roam around the hospital with the uplink feeding data back to the nurses station.

Other than the multitude of probes, the actual datalink was about the size of a VHS tape ... I hope VHS tape is a suitable refernce ... considering DVDs have assumed the majority video distribution.

It certainly is possible to change the routing from TCP/IP protocal to bluetooth.

One portion of a thesis is the current state of technology.

A search of google produced over 122,000 results

3. deeps87me

Mar 9, 2009
    @nick_862003
    even i am building same.. wats ur circuit diagram....