Brushless DC motor for RC car

EEStudent1234

Joined May 16, 2013
A friend of mine and I (both EE majors) are trying to build our own RC car from scratch including the brushless DC motor. I am having trouble finding anywhere on the internet i can buy a bare or pre-coiled stator and rotor for the motor. Any other good websites for other RC parts would be appreciated as well.

Dr.killjoy

Joined Apr 28, 2013
A friend of mine and I (both EE majors) are trying to build our own RC car from scratch including the brushless DC motor. I am having trouble finding anywhere on the internet i can buy a bare or pre-coiled stator and rotor for the motor. Any other good websites for other RC parts would be appreciated as well.
Whats the point here ??? Just to say I pretty much just rewound a motor because the all the rest of the parts are already build by someone else... Personal I would go to hobby king and pic out what you want with a motor and ESC because for what it would cost to buy the parts for the ESC you could have both already built... Good luck on the build and here is what I want to build ..