Bremsstrahlung exposure

Hypatia's Protege

Joined Mar 1, 2015
Let me guess: Constant reading between the lines, trying to decipher the imaginary, "How you are trying to make her feel"?
Females do that. Males are baffled by the basic concept that facts cause feelings.:rolleyes:
Hey @#12 How about this: Speaking for myself (and, I daresay @Aleph(0) and, perhaps, given time, ≈50% of the population) - If you refrain from regarding "us" as "them" we will refrain from regarding ourselves as "us" and, hence, you as "them" - Deal?:):D

Best regards
HP:)

Hypatia's Protege

Joined Mar 1, 2015
@Hypatia's Protege
When I don't see mind reading for the feelz which simply must have motivated you, I won't notice that it looks different from that to which I have become accustomed. However, if you merely want a truce on pointing it out, I will acquiesce.
In post #5 I exaggerated Aleph's impatience with those lacking scientific proficiency -- Inasmuch as (owing to its inherent lack of verbal cues) textual communication is prey of misapprehension, I thought it judicious to disclaim my jocular intent (hence the postscript) -- So... no clairvoyance there!;):) -- More to the point, I seriously doubt that empathy is a 'gender-specific' trait...:D:D:D

if you merely want a truce...
And here my dubiety as regards mistaken intent is validated!;) --- Post #41 was not a gripe, but, merely, a light hearted 'quip'!:):):)

Very best regards -- and absolutely no offense intended!!!
HP:)