breadboard

and1_hotsauce

Joined Apr 6, 2011
Just bought my first breadboard today. I have 3 banana plugs in green, baclk and yellow(i think thats what they are called), plus I received four small black rubber cylinders. How do I attach the plugs to the breadboard? And what the rubber parts used for?

The rubber cylinders are probably the feet to keep the breadboard off of the table a little and make sure it is isolated no matter what surface you put it on.

The plugs usually fit into the holes into predrilled holes in the board. They typically just have a nut and washer on the bottom that can be removed and replaced once the plugs are installed on the board.

and1_hotsauce

Joined Apr 6, 2011
thanks it worked a treat!
P.s. i saw that you used multisim in your workplace! Have you used the HP33120A function generator on multisim? Do you know how to put it on "HIGH Z"? The Manual says to go to SYS MENU and it should be there!

Just answered in the other thread... Sorry, I am not familiar with that part. I don't know when I'll have a chance to look at it at work. My time is pretty limited there as I don't go in that often...