Books for learning how to use Hi-tech C on PICs uC

Discussion in 'Programmer's Corner' started by t06afre, Jan 20, 2010.

1. t06afre

Thread Starter AAC Fanatic!

May 11, 2009
    I am one of those stubborn people who have refused to use C then programming uC circuits:rolleyes:. I was quite good with C at university. But for 12 years I have only used Labview, and assembler. So my C is very rusty. And my books about C have gone MIA. But I managed to find my old mastering Turbo Pascal 5.5 book:p.
    So I would like to know if it is some good books or other learning material out there for people like me. I will be using Microchip Uc and Hi-Tech C.

2. Harrington

Dec 19, 2009
    Here have a book

3. Harrington

Dec 19, 2009
    Look as though you will have to contact me privately and then I can help you with this I have some books in pdf format on C for pic micro but these are in excess of 5 MB In the meantime its similar but not quite the same

See attached

t06afre likes this.
  4. t06afre

Thread Starter AAC Fanatic!

May 11, 2009
    Thank you for your kind offer Harrington, and the PDF. But I have books that I need now. I found my old "C Programming Language (2nd Edition) by Brian W. Kernighan and Dennis M. Ritchie", and from a friend I got the "Beginning C: From Novice to Professional, Fourth Edition Copyright © 2006 by Ivor Horton" So I am covered