Books for circuit analysis...

Samin007234

Joined Mar 2, 2013
I am a freshman studying Mechanical engineering.I needed to know the best Books for Practicing DC circuits and i mean Books from where i could practice lots and lots of sums.At this moment i have the Books of Alexander sadiku and Robert L boysted,any other preferred books for Practicing circuits especially for Delta to wye and wye to delta connections,superposition theorem,Branch,loop and mesh analysis etc.I didnot fare well at few of my tests so i want to strengthen my concepts by Practising and understanding more sums.Any help would be greatly appreciated...:)

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
For practicing your analysis skills you don't need a book at all. Simply make up a circuit and then analyze it using several different techniques. The nice thing about circuit analysis is that you can check the correctness of your answers from the answers themselves. You can then come up with circuits that are easy to analyze using one technique but considerably more involved using another. So you analyze it using the simple method first and verify that answer, then analyze it using the other technique knowing what the answer has to be.