Bode plots?????????

scubasteve_911

Joined Dec 27, 2007
That assignment looks fairly advanced. Have you not been going to class or studying the material?

I can understand a clarification or something, but a starting point?

Steve

Ohms Law

Joined Oct 14, 2007
ok clarify then i know dc analysis then ac but the actual bode is where im confused finding freqs is the smal prob thanks

Ohms Law

Joined Oct 14, 2007
im doing my ac analysis so i'll have it posted later along with my freqs seems like im the only one on here interested in this? lol its ok

The Electrician

Joined Oct 9, 2007
You haven't told us what transistor model is being used; is it a T model? It would be good if you show the model and how the parasitics r'b, c'c, etc., appear in the model.

You haven't told us what the definitions of A, A', G, G', etc., are. You have access to your text and class notes; we don't. We can guess what some of them are, but it's much better if you tell us.

I'd be a lot more interested in helping if the problem was completely specified.

As far as your DC analysis goes, you simply show a bunch of symbols and numbers. I know what most of them are, but not all. For example, you show VB and vB. Apparently VB is a DC operating point, but what is vB? I might try to guess, but why should I spend time guessing when you could just tell me? Better to spend my time actually solving the problems rather than guessing what some symbol means.

The ones I know, appear to be correctly calculated.

If you decide to post your attempt at AC analysis, please don't just show a bunch of numbers and symbols. Show how you got those numbers, and tell us what the symbols mean.