BlueTooth and Homeless guys

Discussion in 'General Electronics Chat' started by KL7AJ, Feb 13, 2009.

1. KL7AJ

Thread Starter AAC Fanatic!

Nov 4, 2008
    I don't know what it's like down there in the "real world", but up here in Fairbanks, we have this strange phenomenon. We have homeless guys (not unusual at all in itself) walking around town, with Bluetooth things on their ears. I don't even have a Bluetooth, and I've got a home AND a job!

I wonder who these guys are talking to? Either this is very good news or very bad news.

If even homeless guys have accountants they're talking to....this is very good news.

On the other hand.....if these homeless guys ARE accountants....it's very bad news!

What do you think?

Eric the employed Bluetoothless guy.

2. critiera119

Nov 21, 2008
    Are you sure they don't have green tooth?

3. jpanhalt

AAC Fanatic!

Jan 18, 2008
    Or drug dealers, dressed to fit in with their clients.

Besides, color TV with all the channels is a Constitutional right. Have you got your $50 freebie yet? I wonder how many were actually used to buy a digital converter? Maybe Bluetooth is supported by foodstamps.

John

4. RiJoRI

Aug 15, 2007
    Maybe they are fake Bluetooths (Blueteeth?) so they can talk to their Invisible Friends without looking strange? (I still avoid people who talk to themselves, electronics in their ear or not! ;) )

--Rich

5. Von

Oct 29, 2008
    Down here at the bottom of the "real world" (Fla.) you can get free wireless if you qualify. I assume it is nation-wide as well.

6. jpanhalt

AAC Fanatic!

Jan 18, 2008
    In the real world, it is not free. We are paying to give it to them.

John

7. HarveyH42

Jul 22, 2007
    In Saint Cloud, Florida, Wireless Internet has been free for everybody (using it right now), much better than my dial-up (still $10/month to keep my E-mail account).