BlueStar Bedienungsanleitung !

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
I figured this is German, Eh!
Some one translate this for me , will ya.
Need to install this.
A complete manual is appreciated.

Attachments

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
Yeah I can open it. I translated a few words with google trying figure out WTF it is and if I can find an english manual for it, or at least an online manual so I can copy & paste into google translate.

praondevou

Joined Jul 9, 2011
in short:

- you need to use vapor distilled water (boiling then condensing)
- it says you can easily produce colloidal silver and gold with this thing (whatever this is good for)

1-2 you need the power adapter that comes with the it (230V). after powering up the Bluestar the red power ON LED lights up.
there is another red LED on the power adapter indicating its proper operation.

3 (white LED only lights up in this mode)

the white LED turns on as soon as you put the device with the silver sticks into the water.
stirr the liquid (not with a metal spoon) and use it within the next minutes or store it in complete darkness.

colloidal gold is being made the same way

store time max 1month in complete darkness

clean the silver sticks after every use , plug them in to the device always at the same ends.

It also says that the Bluestars is a Topnotch german product and that the the warranty is void if someone who wasn't supposed to tries to repair it.

So don't mess it up.:D

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
Eh this is some kind of medical device(or at least pretend to be)....Why would anyone use that to make gold.
So R!f@@ this device did not just out of the blue landed on your desktop. You must know more about than you are telling us.

praondevou

Joined Jul 9, 2011

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
We do not pull your leg, in any way. We are telling you what the manual say. To me this instrument tend to be somwhat suspect. Not that it wil hurt you, but it will probably not do you any good either

panic mode

Joined Oct 10, 2011
ok, so i had few minutes free and tried to produce more or less complete translation. Didn't have time to translate every word but you'll get the idea:

Rich (BB code):
3. Important Information

Safety

For production you need Steam-Destiled water.
If using other types of water or water from osmosis devices can result in unwanted chemical bonds. Therefore don't use any mineral water to shorten the time.

Bla bla bla

General (Allgemain)

Your device (Blue Star) provides simple means to produce Silver or Gold  solution of best quality.

BlueStar is device for well being.
It does not have medical aproval!

Process (Zu 1-2)

To use BlueStar you need supplied power supply. Once it's connected to 230VAC outlet, red LED illuminates the BlueStar and indicated that device is operational.
Another red LED on the power supply indicates operation of the power supply.

(Zu 3)

(white LED turns on only in this mode)
The white LED starts flickerting or turns on as soon as silver rods of the device are submerged (in contact) with water.

Mix/steer the liquid (do not use metal spoon) and apply within few minutes or - store in komplete darkness.
Disolved Gold is produced the same way.

5. Liquid stored glass bottles in darkness can be used up to a month later.

6. Maintenance of silver rods

Rub off the silver rods after every use, specially if the balck oxide start to build up. In tough cases use metal "sponge" (kitchen aid). DO NOT use any materials meant to clean silver. Silver rods are always to be inserted with same end, one that is not oxidized or thinner.

7. Maintenance

Electrolisys device is maintenance free. Clean it only with soft slighly moist cloth.

8. changing batteries

bla-bla (need to remove 4 Philips screws to access battery compartment)

9 Garantie

The BlueStar is top product of German work. Every device is produced in Germany according to modern production methods. Garantie is valid for 2 years from purchase date. bla bla

10 CE conformance

11 Repair service

12 Technical Data

Model BlueStar
Output voltage when powered from batteries Max 27VDC
Output voltage when powered from power supply Max 40VAC/VDC
Battiers 3x 9V
Dimensions 110 x 62 x 42 mm
Weight 230g

13 Hotline for support and repair questions
Tel 089-99 300 456

14 Recycling

bla-bla

Last edited:

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
I would do the whole thing thru an OCR program then try to translate that, then give that translation to a german to clean up. A translators not gonna be very good at translating technical manuals because its looking for grammer in a message and proper syntax.

praondevou

Joined Jul 9, 2011
I would do the whole thing thru an OCR program then try to translate that, then give that translation to a german to clean up. A translators not gonna be very good at translating technical manuals because its looking for grammer in a message and proper syntax.
There is no secret to it. What panicmode and I wrote is essentially it.;)

Apart from that I wouldn't use it to "heal" anything. I wonder where Riffa dug this up.