Bill Marsden -- Frequency Question (HHO)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sleigher

Joined Jan 23, 2012
This is in response to my thread about water and over unity. I am absolutely NOT talking about overunity because I do not believe it exists. I do not believe you can get energy from nothing.

I am merely looking to find way to create HHO in the same way Stan Meyers did.
He didn't chase or claim over unity and neither am I. I am just a curious hacker/tester guy who has questions. And since when was HHO production ever about OU? There is only as much hydrogen in water as there is. Right? I am not looking for 3 H atoms per molecule dude...

So thanks for jumping to conclusions and closing my other thread entitled frequency question. According to Tesla ALL things have a resonant frequency. If that is cancelled by motion of a liquid then so be it. Doesn't mean it doesn't have a frequency.

Also, I have watched water become VERY excited in that frequency range and I am curious if it will aid in HHO production. That's all. Nothing OU about it. I guess asking questions and experimenting is frowned upon right? Because it might not fit into your view of the way the world works? Thanks... I guess.

sleigher

Joined Jan 23, 2012
Is this not the projects forum?

This is in response to my thread about water and over unity. I am absolutely NOT talking about overunity because I do not believe it exists. I do not believe you can get energy from nothing.

I am merely looking to find way to create HHO in the same way Stan Meyers did.
He didn't chase or claim over unity and neither am I. I am just a curious hacker/tester guy who has questions. And since when was HHO production ever about OU? There is only as much hydrogen in water as there is. Right? I am not looking for 3 H atoms per molecule dude...

So thanks for jumping to conclusions and closing my other thread entitled frequency question. According to Tesla ALL things have a resonant frequency. If that is cancelled by motion of a liquid then so be it. Doesn't mean it doesn't have a frequency.

Also, I have watched water become VERY excited in that frequency range and I am curious if it will aid in HHO production. That's all. Nothing OU about it. I guess asking questions and experimenting is frowned upon right? Because it might not fit into your view of the way the world works? Thanks... I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:

Audioguru

Joined Dec 20, 2007
Stan Meyers was charged with fraud by his shareholders. In court they won.

It takes more power to make HHO than you get out of it by burning it, DUDE!

Audioguru

Joined Dec 20, 2007
Somebody deleted your reply to me but it came in my e-mail.
Why bother with using electricity to separate the oxygen and hydrogen in water when it is not efficient? Burn gasoline or a flammable gas instead!
Maybe use solid rocket fuel or nuclear fuel.

SgtWookie

Joined Jul 17, 2007
Discussions on HHO, Meyer, and/or OU are off topic according to this thread:
http://forum.allaboutcircuits.com/showthread.php?t=28067

So, even if you dropped the OU thing, you still have the Meyer and HHO thing working against you.

Meyers claimed he could run a buggy on only water, which is OU, and caused him to get sued - and he lost.

If you compare Stanley Meyers writings to a huge steaming pile of horse manure, you will find the horse manure far more valuable, as there is actually a legitimate use for a huge steaming pile of horse manure as fertilizer. Stanley Meyers' writings are a huge waste of time.

Meyers was a flim-flam man, a con man.

Think about this factoid for a few minutes:
Water is an ash; a by-prioduct of burning hydrogen in the presence of oxygen.

It takes much more power to split the hydrogen and oxygen atoms apart than you can get back by burning the elements.

Currently, the most efficient way to obtain hydrogen is by steam reformation of methane gas. This is how it is done commercially. Basically, they run methane through superheated steam and the heat breaks down the methane without igniting the gas. It's not something that you should try to do at home though.

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
If you compare Stanley Meyers writings to a huge steaming pile of horse manure, you will find the horse manure far more valuable, as there is actually a legitimate use for a huge steaming pile of horse manure as fertilizer. Stanley Meyers' writings are a huge waste of time.
Currently, the most efficient way to obtain hydrogen is by steam reformation of methane gas. This is how it is done commercially. Basically, they run methane through superheated steam and the heat breaks down the methane without igniting the gas. It's not something that you should try to do at home though.
The horse manure. As it decomposes it creates methane gas also. Just had to mention that

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Stan Meyers did push overunity. That was the point off HHO as he sold it. We still get people wandering in here in denial about the Laws of Thermodynamics, and with strong convictions on the subject. When it comes to issues of faith, it is better not to get started.

No more HHO, overunity, or Meyer

It is very simple, the subject is closed for discussion. This thread is quite lengthy, it has been discussed enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.