Bertus

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Chris15, Oct 29, 2010.

1. Chris15

Thread Starter Active Member

Apr 15, 2009
    Hello
    I understand you live in Amsterdam and if you could please answer this question for me:

Can ANYONE over 18 purchase Cannabis in Amsterdam, because i gave seen it in movies but am usure and would be sure if i heard it from someone who actually lives there

Thanks, Chris

2. Kermit2

AAC Fanatic!

Feb 5, 2010
    Will you believe an answer from someone who has only visitied Amsterdam?

Yes, they will IF 18 is the legal age of consent in your country. Some store owners are very strict, others just want to get your money.

Stay out of the ones that are in the old downtown section, most of them are pretty shady and there mostly to rip off tourist.

The one exception I would mention there is Abraxas and The Grey area. Those two are very clean and well managed, not tourist ripoffs.

Have fun young one,
    Kermit :)

Chris15 likes this.
  3. bertus

Administrator

Apr 5, 2008
  4. jpanhalt

AAC Fanatic!

Jan 18, 2008
    @bertus
    That is an interesting study.

I would like to see whether education level and income were related within each group. In the USA, it is often stated that there is a positive correlation (higher education = higher income). If that correlation within the groups holds for this study, then the lack of correlation between the more highly educated users vs. non-users may have significance. I am not suggesting cause and effect, just correlation. I checked Chapter 2, but could not find that analysis there.

John

5. Chris15

Apr 15, 2009
    Thankyou
    I heard it was fun so im looking at the legal ways or trying it
    My country should have a place were people can pay to try it legally or something

instead of flying to another country, but im sure Holland is a very nice place to visit

6. Chris15

Apr 15, 2009
    Thankyou
    I heard it was fun so im looking at the legal ways of trying it
    My country should have a place were people can pay to try it legally or something

instead of flying to another country, but im sure Holland is a very nice place to visit

7. jpanhalt

AAC Fanatic!

Jan 18, 2008
    Hmmm, double posting is the FIRST sign of cannabis indulgence.

John

8. debe

Sep 21, 2010
    Had a aprentice mechanic who smoked weed, very unreliable at his job was eventualy show the door. Daryl

9. Markd77

Sep 7, 2009
    10,000 miles is a ridiculously long way to go to try something. See if you can find the (ex) mechanic.

10. maxpower097

Feb 20, 2009
    I know potheads that are PHD's and are rediculously smart. Unlike myself. I also know potheads who don't do jack and are total screw ups. Each person is different and reacts differently.

11. retched

AAC Fanatic!

Dec 5, 2009
    HEH....That reminds me of the first time I ..

...wait. what are we talking about?

12. t06afre

AAC Fanatic!

May 11, 2009
    Bertus and his liberal attitude then it comes to using cannabis :rolleyes: