Bertus

Chris15

Joined Apr 15, 2009
Hello
I understand you live in Amsterdam and if you could please answer this question for me:

Can ANYONE over 18 purchase Cannabis in Amsterdam, because i gave seen it in movies but am usure and would be sure if i heard it from someone who actually lives there

Thanks, Chris

Kermit2

Joined Feb 5, 2010
Will you believe an answer from someone who has only visitied Amsterdam?

Yes, they will IF 18 is the legal age of consent in your country. Some store owners are very strict, others just want to get your money.

Stay out of the ones that are in the old downtown section, most of them are pretty shady and there mostly to rip off tourist.

The one exception I would mention there is Abraxas and The Grey area. Those two are very clean and well managed, not tourist ripoffs.

Have fun young one,
Kermit :)

jpanhalt

Joined Jan 18, 2008
@bertus
That is an interesting study.

A comparison between these respondents and the non response (N= 319)
revealed that of the eight variables we compared, the only significant difference was
that among the respondents a higher proportion has higher education than among the
non respondents (45 percent versus 36 percent). On gender, age, type of household, type
of employment, income, prevalence of cannabis use (during last year and during last
thirty days prior to interview), length of cannabis use career and prevalence of other
drug use, respondents and non respondents did not differ.
I would like to see whether education level and income were related within each group. In the USA, it is often stated that there is a positive correlation (higher education = higher income). If that correlation within the groups holds for this study, then the lack of correlation between the more highly educated users vs. non-users may have significance. I am not suggesting cause and effect, just correlation. I checked Chapter 2, but could not find that analysis there.

John

Chris15

Joined Apr 15, 2009
Thankyou
I heard it was fun so im looking at the legal ways or trying it
My country should have a place were people can pay to try it legally or something

instead of flying to another country, but im sure Holland is a very nice place to visit

Chris15

Joined Apr 15, 2009
Thankyou
I heard it was fun so im looking at the legal ways of trying it
My country should have a place were people can pay to try it legally or something

instead of flying to another country, but im sure Holland is a very nice place to visit

debe

Joined Sep 21, 2010
Had a aprentice mechanic who smoked weed, very unreliable at his job was eventualy show the door. Daryl

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
I know potheads that are PHD's and are rediculously smart. Unlike myself. I also know potheads who don't do jack and are total screw ups. Each person is different and reacts differently.