Bertus, I'm confused...

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
I'm going to create a clone forum called allahboutcircuits, where the only threads allowed are religion, politics, overunity, stun guns, electrical death traps, vehicle electronic control system hacks, transformerless power supplies, and mains powered LEDs. With a special subforum called "the fuss box" where you can go to bitche about AAC's forum rules. I'll give the AAC moderation team moderator priveleges over on my sad corner of the internet, and then any time someone posts a thread like this, or asks how to change the pulse rate of their ABS system, the thread will swiftly go to sleep and wake up in hell. We won't have to see it here, and it will be in a place where it's welcome; the OP will be none the wiser, thinking he's still at AAC. We can watch through one way glass while mental midgets troll eachother with no adult supervision. It will be hilarious. Any time you need a good laugh, just add the "h."

nerdegutta

Joined Dec 15, 2009
sign me up! I would love to battle mental midgets :D. although I dont think it is fair to pick on small people with learning difficulties :D
Reminds me of this:

I rear-ended a car this morning. So there we were, along the side of the road when the driver slowly emerged from his car. Much to my suprise, he was a DWARF!! He stormed over to my car and looked up at me and said "I'M NOT HAPPY!!" I looked down at him and asked "Well, which one are you then?" And that's how the fight started.
I mean no harm...

Electric Al

Joined Nov 6, 2013
I'm going to create a clone forum called allahboutcircuits, where the only threads allowed are religion, politics, overunity, stun guns, electrical death traps, vehicle electronic control system hacks, transformerless power supplies, and mains powered LEDs. With a special subforum called "the fuss box" where you can go to bitche about AAC's forum rules. I'll give the AAC moderation team moderator priveleges over on my sad corner of the internet, and then any time someone posts a thread like this, or asks how to change the pulse rate of their ABS system, the thread will swiftly go to sleep and wake up in hell. We won't have to see it here, and it will be in a place where it's welcome; the OP will be none the wiser, thinking he's still at AAC. We can watch through one way glass while mental midgets troll eachother with no adult supervision. It will be hilarious. Any time you need a good laugh, just add the "h."

imagesVIVHVH7K.jpg

Chief Moderator ! :D