beenwhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
This is really easy to fix. Goto your emmissions place in your city. Then leave the parking lot and goto the first mechanic you see 1 block over. He specializes in tricking emmissions. He's charge you $30 and your car will clunk and sputter to the test, but it will pass. Once passed you take it right back and he fixes it.

Audioguru

Joined Dec 20, 2007
Don't cheat the emissions control system!
Throw away your old high mileage car and replace it with a new one that doesn't pollute as much.

Were you messing with the O2 sensor or an HHO system?

Edit: According to your other post you have.
I built a black box HHO generator which i was able to splice into my fuel system and i have a print out from NJ state inspection facility proving 0.00% CO emissions so here's some new light from someone who's already done it... (i should disclose now that i do not have this anymore... i borrowed and subsequently had to return 3,000$ worth of platinum to do this)
So remove that useless HHO generator as they don't work.

Last edited:

BMorse

Joined Sep 26, 2009
I built a black box HHO generator which i was able to splice into my fuel system and i have a print out from NJ state inspection facility proving 0.00% CO emissions so here's some new light from someone who's already done it... (i should disclose now that i do not have this anymore... i borrowed and subsequently had to return 3,000$ worth of platinum to do this)
Were you messing with the O2 sensor or an HHO system?

Edit: According to your other post you have.

So remove that useless HHO generator as they don't work.

If you take the time to read what you are quoting, you will see that he does not have installed anymore! READ STUFF CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU GO AROUND BASHING PEOPLES POSTS! :cool:

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
While I am certain this is supposed to be the confirming document that your black box water converter actually worked, please consider what the document actually states.

Yes, right the first time! Your car (or somebody's) failed the New Jersey state vehicle inspection. Notice that nothing else is established, other than a beat-up VW failed the inspection. All anybody can make out is that that VW won't get licensed until some engine repairs get made (and the leaky gas cap gets fixed).

If I do a high-res scan of my Honda's passing inspection report, will this tell you anything about the car? If I tell you that my car is powered by a black box that produces some liquid that is more powerful than gasoline, will you believe that?

You tell us that a device with secret parts makes an engine run. It is now gone. You produce a failed vehicle inspection as proof. Gosh.

Oh, yes - if we don't know why the Pt was the essential ingredient, then we all fail the test. I for one, am pleased to state for the record that I am happy not to be credulous enough to get taken in by this hand-waving. A failing vehicle inspection does not constitute an exceptional proof of an exceptional claim.

Why bring this to us? By showing off the black box - subject to a bit of inspection - to the right people, you can become wealthy. Check www.randi.org - I believe you can claim a $1,000,000 prize for your black box. Then you will have all that money and recognition.

jpanhalt

Joined Jan 18, 2008
seventhrest said:
anyway:
I think it is pretty clear the OP claims the emissions test was done WITH the black box installed. How he used platinum is much less clear.

John

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
For those who don't know, usually platinum is used in the catalytic converter. It is a pretty useful material, it is used in fuel cells for example. It is expensive, and like gold, does not corrode easily.

Paulo540

Joined Nov 23, 2009
The only thing I see listed that failed any tests is the gas cap.... is there something that I am missing??

Nope, that's what I got too. My mechanic just replaced mine and retested, charged me 15 bucks extra. problem solved.

Funny thing tho, he asked me why I had a set of Bill Nye junior chemist beakers and glass tubing plugged into my intake manifold and I said if I told him I'd have to kill him. "Fair enough" he said and off I went with papers in hand.

I've seen plenty of 0.00% CO measurements on smog reports. it just means it fell below the third significant figure. Most modern vehicles do a really good job of not putting much of that stuff out

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
Further confirmation that the inspection report fails to support the contention that the VW had to be running on H2 & O2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
strantor Off-Topic 3