battery charger

majorkuso

Joined Aug 21, 2009
I remembered that I had a couple of 6.8 ohm 1 watt flameproof resistors I put two in parallel not only does that give me the headroom for dissipation, but it will work for my values too.

majorkuso

Joined Aug 21, 2009
all of my parts that I don't have come from digi-key. I probably have a few billion transistors, resistors, diodes and 555 timers to name less than a quarter of my supply, I need to check to see if all of my scopes work. I only order parts that I know I don't have or haven't seen in any of my inventory.

The reason I said I would go to the shack was so that i wouldn't spend hours looking for the resistor. I have more electronic project kits than i know what to do with I need to build some and resharpen my skills I don't build too much anymore, I thought of selling or throwing them away they range from led light to audio amplifiers i mainly use them as spare parts along with my main supply. If anyone wants some schematics of some stuff I can post some.

I have included a schematic for a shimmering light circuit, Halloween is right around the corner I figured someone could use it.

Attachments

Last edited:

majorkuso

Joined Aug 21, 2009
I have it built the way I have in the schem what amount of time should I expect it charge in full

Last edited: