Basic 8051 Projects !

HallMark

Joined Apr 3, 2011
Hello Friends,

Right now i am working on one project for students only i mean i want to design one Project Board on which Students can perform their basic Interfacing of 8051 and i am going to donate 5-10 Pcs to one or two college so that students can easily perform their practicals on that board.

Now I want to cover most of the interfacing So can you suggest me that which peripheral i have to cover in this board?

Like i have One idea that
1)I will put 8 or 16 LED and 8 Switches so that student can perform some basic code based on this.
2) another thing is the 16x2 LCD connection On Board
3) MAX232 and DB9 Connector so that student can send Data From PC/Laptop and can get some knowledge about UART.

Any More Suggestions Please.

Regards,
HallMark

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
I would start by checking with the schools requirement for the class.

Whatever the class requires should be covered by what your board can offer.

HallMark

Joined Apr 3, 2011
I would start by checking with the schools requirement for the class.

Whatever the class requires should be covered by what your board can offer.
Thank you Retched,

But if we can cover up all the basic devices then it would be great what you say?

HallMark

Joined Apr 3, 2011
How about One Relaly Interfaced with 8051 on this board and for the LOAD student can connect any LAMP or Home Appliances?

debjit625

Joined Apr 17, 2010
Yep,may be LM36 will do the job.Another thing when I started with mcu I didnt knew much about DAC that time I used a buzzer to do some audio stuff.Or you may also use DAC.

Good luck

HallMark

Joined Apr 3, 2011
Yep,may be LM36 will do the job.Another thing when I started with mcu I didnt knew much about DAC that time I used a buzzer to do some audio stuff.Or you may also use DAC.

Good luck
Yes we can also do some practical with DAC but i think this time i will add ADC only in next version may be DAC for some sound. :D