Bad behaving members

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
It was a figure of speech, wanting to emphasize on Loosewire's post and give it more attention.

The P.S., on the other hand was completely irrelevant, just like the direction of this post.

The middle section, in parentheses, is just a copy paste of the warning message at the post editor, exactly to circumvent it without spending time to come up with actual content.
In retrospect, the P.S. would have taken care of that.

Rbeckett

Joined Sep 3, 2010
I have had that fellow on my ignore list since shortly after I joined. This is a learning site, not a baby sitting service as previously stated. The fellow seems to be unable or unwilling to accept the genuine help that is offered. He wants the answer but wont do the work. He will never make it in the electronics world at the rate he is going. So I just ignore any thread he comments on and move to the next thread. If enough folks ignore him he will eventually go away or get smart and follow directions. Just sayin.....

Bob:rolleyes:

killivolt

Joined Jan 10, 2010
I never grow tired of reading this stuff. However, I must comment.

It would be funny to find out the guy in question is a Professor not able to answer his student's questions :)

Calling Nigel a twit got me banned. Who ever said truth was a good defense -- Hah!
I've always wondered what happened, I was gone for awhile to see your last post in your profile.

Good to know your still around, I missed your enlightening insight and experience often mixed with a bit of wit and humor:)

Nigel, made me want to leave the day after I joined, I do respect his ability and intellect.

Last edited:

THE_RB

Joined Feb 11, 2008
Nigel's a good guy. OK, so he's a bit "old school British", probably raised in the days when kids were dragged out of the classroom and caned with wooden sticks for talking back to the teacher.

Now that I think about it, that would not be a bad idea for smartass kids in the classroom these days... They seem to think they can be as obnoxious as they like AND think other people are going to do all their work for them. Bring back the old-school Nigel's and the canes I say! ;)

Last edited:

tracecom

Joined Apr 16, 2010
...probably raised in the days when kids were dragged out of the classroom and caned with wooden sticks for talking back to the teacher.

Now that I think about it, that would not be a bad idea for smartass kids in the classroom these days...
Public floggings would cut down on bad behavior by "... kids" of all ages.

Joined Nov 30, 2010
On a different person, but still on topic,

This site always has a resident “crazy”, or two or three. Looswire has been here a long time, but he makes up for that by being incoherent most of the time. Others seem worse.

My nephew has always had a, “Look at me! Look at me!” problem. He wants attention. He thinks he needs to impress people so they will accept him. The problem is, it doesn't impress them. It doesn't make them find him acceptable. It makes them want to get rid of him as quickly as possible.

This behavior is obviously driven by insecurity, and he was still doing it at 40 years old! I walked in to his new job to give him a ride home and he was telling the guy that rebuilds engines for a living, how to do it! Hey, he's family. I just see this desperate need to pretend that he is more than he is as sadly self defeating. Every time he lucks into a desirable situation, his insecurity is triggered, his mouth starts running, and he alienates everybody close enough to hear him.

As for me, I am severely iconoclastic. Physicians are my favorite target because they are the easiest to puncture. “What's the difference between God and a surgeon? God knows he is not a surgeon.” “Where did you learn that secret doctor word! I took High School biology, didn't you?”

I don't know why people go on the internet to practice their personality disorders in public, but I find the temptation to puncture them irresistible.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
@ 12,you posted your lost ,but you don't have a clue what I do each day, so when you

make your remarks it don't bother me at all. Words are words ,my picture shows my

talent at being at home in the water. I give you credit for having a lot of knowledge

that always makes sense. By putting me in your box ,that o.k. you don't know any

better,my so called disorders are my desire for privacy above and beyond what I

post. I could give you references on the forum ,but I won't bother. I will still post

with you and have already let your remark go. This post is for uninformed members

are not privey to my P.M.,I am the real thing,I tell the truth...I think you are a

truthful poster and I at least respect you as a good member..my incoherent post

are designed to throw you off. We will see you the bigger man is with action I hold

no bad feelings,I can take anything anyone says about me,this just a forum...not

real life.

Markd77

Joined Sep 7, 2009
Loosewire's not crazy, he's an entertainer. Just had a look at the map (some funny place names around there), you two could meet up at Jupiter or Kissimmee or go fishing on Lake Okeechobee.