backwards counting calendar

praondevou

Joined Jul 9, 2011
I want to make an animation, could be video or GIF etc showing a calendar year counting from 2013 back to about 1970, could be similar to what they had in "Back to the future".

This will be included in a Powerpoint presentation.

Anyone knows how to do that?

Thanks

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
I want to make an animation, could be video or GIF etc showing a calendar year counting from 2013 back to about 1970, could be similar to what they had in "Back to the future".

This will be included in a Powerpoint presentation.

Anyone knows how to do that?

Thanks
I am not sure what you want. Do you have any example. I think I easy could whip something like this up as a labview programmer for you. In a very short time. Well that be said. I do not hope I have put my self in a foot in the mouth situation

praondevou

Joined Jul 9, 2011
Like the 7-segment display installed in Doc's car in the movie "Back to the future". I'll try to find one on youtube later. I thought something like this must exist already but can't find anything suitable.

It's just a date in digital display form counting backwards.

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
Thinking about it. I may have all the back to the future movies on DVD in some collection pack some place (maybe). But if you have any picture or video post it

studiot

Joined Nov 9, 2007
Do you mean like this?

Powerpoint inside zip. You can adjust speed, graphics (position, colour, size font, frame, etc), looping etc.

Attachments

Last edited: