AVR Hex File Location

Discussion in 'Programmer's Corner' started by Chris15, Dec 21, 2010.

1. Chris15

Thread Starter Active Member

Apr 15, 2009
    Hello

Where can i find, get made, or in anyway possible from the internet could i obtain a hex file that sounded a small, or a part of a Christmas carole, preferabley for an 8 Pin AVR, ATtiny13A more preferably

I have a ATtiny13A which i have been able to get a mario cong to play in it, it plays for a while, ebought time for a christmas carole sound to work

So where can i access one of these, is there someone i can ask to make one for me, can i somehow replace one into the C File for the mario then compile it, is there an internet site where you can download hex files etc

What i mean by this is, Where can i download a Christmas song HEX file from anyware possible.

Chris

2. blueroomelectronics

AAC Fanatic!

Jul 22, 2007
    You need source code.

3. retched

AAC Fanatic!

Dec 5, 2009
    I just recently saw a blog where the fella made a Christmas carol "beeping" device from an AVR.

You will have to do some searching

4. maxpower097

Feb 20, 2009

Last edited: Jan 16, 2011
  5. thatoneguy

AAC Fanatic!

Feb 19, 2009
    You should look for something that will convert midi notes to timer counts for frequencies.

This is related to the other thread. The .hex file is just data, you still need the program to interpret/use the data, which usually has the data in it as static variables.