Automatic Voltage Regulator

preye2007

Joined Dec 27, 2007
Please guys, i need u to assist me get a detailed circuit diagram on an automatic voltage regulator (1kva). I need it a for a project work. Well, i will appreciate if u can email it to me on - <snip>

Thanks,
Harry

Last edited by a moderator:

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
Please guys, i need u to assist me get a detailed circuit diagram on an automatic voltage regulator (1kva). I need it a for a project work. Well, i will appreciate if u can email it to me on - <snip>

Thanks,
Harry
I think you may have a slight misconception about how these forums work. Can I ask you to read this and try again.

Thank you.

Dave

gootee

Joined Apr 24, 2007

Thanks,
Harry
Those other guys were probably way too polite.

First, you have specified an infinite number of possibilities and simultaneously asked for a detailed solution. Can you see any potential problem, there??

If you don't yet understand what needs to be specified, before designing or selecting a regulator, you can ask, here, and someone will probably be glad to help you.

Second, you asked for the solution to be emailed to you. That type of request is generally considered to be a faux pas, in bad form, a breach of proper etiquette, ill-mannered, etc, on discussion forums, in general. Not only would it selfishly defeat one of the main purposes (and beauties) of the discussion-forum format, which is to share information and solution-development processes with everyone and amass a knowledge-base, it also gives at least the appearance of being rudely presumptuous.

At least you did say "Please", though.

tive

Joined Aug 4, 2013
Please guys iam new to dis forum, i need u to assist me get a detailed circuit diagram on an automatic voltage regulator (1kva) which I need for a project work.i will appreciate if u forward to my mail, <SNIP> GODLESS

wayneh

Joined Sep 9, 2010
Wow, you just revived a thread that is almost 6 years old. That might almost be a record.

You need your own thread. But like that old thread made clear, you need to provide much more detail and show what you have done so far.

studiot

Joined Nov 9, 2007
Well I sent the last guy the required details after he sent me his cheque for £1,000,000.

Since I have now spent all that, and prices have gone up, I will be pleased to forward the details on receipt of £10,000,000.

:D

blueroomelectronics

Joined Jul 22, 2007
Please guys iam new to dis forum, i need u to assist me get a detailed circuit diagram on an automatic voltage regulator (1kva) which I need for a project work.i will appreciate if u forward to my mail, <SNIP> GODLESS

I think you may have a slight misconception about how these forums work. Can I ask you to read this and try again.

Thank you.

Dave's not here.

bountyhunter

Joined Sep 7, 2009
Well I sent the last guy the required details after he sent me his cheque for £1,000,000.

Since I have now spent all that, and prices have gone up, I will be pleased to forward the details on receipt of £10,000,000.

:D
I am the discount contract designer: I'll do it for only $10,000,000 EUROS.