Automatic Lamp Switch Diagram..

Mabzicle

Joined Sep 1, 2008
(I hope it is not talked about.)

Good Day to all of you, i have a problem with our so-called project especially in my computer interface subject. It might be just a homework for you. But for my part, it is a CRITICAL PROJECT. (phew).

I know basic electronics. But i dont know how to implement a diagram for my circuit because i really confused about what would be the right diagram to design.

Well, my problem is: How can i implement a diagram with two switches(auto, manual - ON/OFF the Bulb/LAMP). When automatic switches ON, the light sensor would be the actor in ONing/OFFing. Of course, in manual ,it would be an easy. My design is to use a relay instead but i really confused when or where it is putted of some components like(resistors, light sensor, relay and bulb)

Thank you so much. Hope you can help me.. Reactions will be accepted openly. =)

Mabzicle

Joined Sep 1, 2008
thnx... the purpose of comp.int is to monitor the behavior of the switch, the status, time, date it was on or off... so we need to configure the hardware first, then the software... we got the diagram now. but my problem is: How to convert 220v to 5v, (to get the value in the printer), and the 5v will become 220v again to light up the bulb.