automatic gas detecting alarm circuit usb powered

ariyalai

Joined Nov 13, 2010
hi
Can anyone please help me I woul like to design a usb powerd autamatic gas detection alarming system, it should work like this when gas level(lpg or any gas )is normal
it should not make any sound if the gas level increase(ppm) it should give an early signal if the gas level goes high it should activate the alariming buzzer.Can any one help me to do this circuit please.

thanks
looking fowar your reply.

bertus

Joined Apr 5, 2008
Hello,

The report button
is NOT for asking questions.
It is only for reporting spam and other unwanted stuff on the forum.

Bertus

PackratKing

Joined Jul 13, 2008
I'd have to look up my literature and give a brand name.......... I lucked across an "inventory clearance" which yielded a custom-made explosive gas detector, brandy-new inna box. The detector itself, was stepped down with a trans. of its own from outlet 120vac power. A provision for the usb circuit would have to be engineered into the system.......

after proving that it worked, I liberated the circuit from its original casing, installed it into an Apple "gold brick" power supply box, with an adequate second transformer/rectifier circuit to power a 2" sq. 12v cpu fan, to pull an air sample past the sensor element.

I do a lot of LP / Natural conversions of heating equipment and gas-grills on my job, and it hasn't missed a leak yet.

Last edited: