automatic door operating circuit diagram using sensor

salaudeen k

Joined Sep 29, 2010
pls, i need a detail circuit diagram of an automatic sliding door operating system using sensor.
when there is an obstruction across the path of the sensor, the door opens but closes when there is no obstruction after about 4 seconds.

Moderator's note: These are public forums in which all questions and answers should be made publicly. Soliciting private replies is not in the spirit of these forums.

Last edited by a moderator:

marshallf3

Joined Jul 26, 2010
pls, i need a detail circuit diagram of an automatic sliding door operating system using sensor.
when there is an obstruction across the path of the sensor, the door opens but closes when there is no obstruction after about 4 seconds.

Moderator's note: These are public forums in which all questions and answers should be made publicly. Soliciting private replies is not in the spirit of these forums.
Start reading about IR control, then timer circuits.

lihle

Joined Apr 12, 2009

okay sine you want sensors that are continuosly transmitting , just sue IR sensor and then use a motor to slide the door. what you can do you can copy the mechanism used in cars to slide up and dowm windows using a button.

lihle