automatic control project help

moh.stone

Joined Nov 12, 2008
Hi Guys ,its my first time doing such a project , i have lots of ideas to do.
i think i got the idea of automatic control theoretically , now i want to do my project.
its an automatic control project with feedback .
the problem is that i think i have to choices ,
using micro controllers to do the job , (( unfortunately i didn't learn them yet))
or by using analog parts like op-amp ( as integrator , Differentiator ,and so on )
the question is who to transform my mathematical ( transfer function and so on ) desgin to a real automatic control using op-amps and other parts
Lets say i want to control dc motor speed and if i put pressure on this motor while rotating , it will adjust its input and so the output to stay at the same speed . i don't think there is easier idea than this , tell me if there :D.

hobbyist

Joined Aug 10, 2008
Lets say i want to control dc motor speed and if i put pressure on this motor while rotating , it will adjust its input and so the output to stay at the same speed . i don't think there is easier idea than this , tell me if there :D.
Hi,
I did a similar circuit, and posted it in projects collection, it's called "torque converter for slow speed motor" have a look, you can get an idea of the concept of the feedback loop I used to increase motor voltage, I designed mine all out of discrete components. But it may give you some ideas for your project.