Auto tilt mirrors when putting car in reverse

Discussion in 'General Electronics Chat' started by Shab_2015, Feb 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shab_2015

Thread Starter New Member

Feb 8, 2015
    Hello

newbie to the site and already loving the content. I'm Shab from the UK and hoping to get back into electronics for a hobby. Very technical with mechanical repair so electronics is next. Have done some basic projects and understand soldering etc.

Now what i would like is a circuit which will tilt my mirrors down when putting the car in reverse and then bring them back up when disengaging reverse.

Anyone help me on this?

2. GopherT

AAC Fanatic!

Nov 23, 2012
    Nope. Not here.

3. JohnInTX

Jun 26, 2012
    What he means is that #6 in the Terms Of Service prohibit automotive mods. The mods will close the thread and likely post places you can go for help.
    Good luck.

Dr.killjoy likes this.
  4. spinnaker

AAC Fanatic!

Oct 29, 2009
    And for the life of me I can't figure why the OP would want that feature anyway. You need to see what is behind you.

GopherT likes this.
  5. MrChips

Oct 2, 2009
    The owners of All About Circuits have elected not to allow discussions of automotive electrical system modifications/enhancements due to safety concerns, the potential of legal ramifications and the possible circumvention of vehicle regulations at the state and federal level.

This thread is against the AAC forum rules, Chapter 6, as seen here:

This can be found in our Terms of Service (ToS)

Here is a site that may provide you with some assistance: Electro Tech Online

Good luck

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.