Audio transmitter and receiver

RunningMan

Joined Jun 30, 2011
i have bought Tx and RX antenna.2.4GHz.Right now i need to build a circuit that can transmit audio message,which is the transmitter and receiver.so i need help on what kind of circuit to build...help please!!

wayneh

Joined Sep 9, 2010
Building a transceiver to fit an antenna is an odd strategy. :p Another approach is to start with a battery, and build something that will work with that power supply.

Anyway, there are a lot of experts that can help you (not me), and many existing circuits to start with, but you'll need to specify what you want, range, power source, size, weight and cost restraints, your skill level and much more.

capnray

Joined Jul 3, 2010
HMMM, 2.4GHz is near the frequency of most microwave ovens. I'm not sure you can get solid state to work at that frequency. A magnetron could be used, but they do not like modulation well, you may need a klystron for frequency stability. In either case your output power would likely be in KW. Do your antennae have waveguide connections?

Audioguru

Joined Dec 20, 2007
The transmitter and radios in my radio controlled model airplanes and helicopter operate at 2.4GHz and use solid state electronic circuits. Also cordless phones.