Audio power IC

rhaindlhiz

Joined Sep 3, 2009
I hope someone could send me the internal diagram of an STK 4146 MK II Audio Power IC and also the identity of it´s substitute replacement if there is any. Thanks in advance.

rhaindlhiz

Joined Sep 3, 2009
Thank you very much for the info. This is an IC for a Marantz amplifier and it was easy to find a replacement about 3 years ago. It was damaged due to high temperature in our place. We forgot to turn on the room fan. It is extremely hard to obtain this thing nowadays. Again, thanks for your attention.

rhaindlhiz

Audioguru

Joined Dec 20, 2007
Marantz was a very high quality American brand.
The amplifier circuit is made by Sanyo which is a low quality Japanese brand.

Now Marantz is owned by a Japanese holdings company who own many other previously-American brands. Good-bye to quality.

rhaindlhiz

Joined Sep 3, 2009
Now, I understand why it is difficult to obtain the part. I bought this model in the 1990´s from Hongkong. It was made in Japan. Thanks for your advise.

rhaindlhiz

Joined Sep 3, 2009
First of all, I wish to thank everyone for their response to my question. Second, I wish to apologize because I made a mistake in identifying the component´s part number since it was almost erased and can not be identified properly. The correct part number was STK 4164 MK II which can be easily found at alldatasheet.com from the reply posted by rogs. I wish I could return the favor in the future. Thanks again and sorry for the error.