atmega 16 A..

karthikraaja

Joined Dec 6, 2012
we are trying to do a real time clock using pov display with atmega 16A...but we cant get the correct output..so plz give any coding for that..

tshuck

Joined Oct 18, 2012
Rich (BB code):
void KeepTime(void)
{
//keep time here

}
Seriously, though, no work from you? How about telling us what your hardware is(not just your uC, how about a schematic?)? Or, how about telling us what you have done so far? Oh, oh, oh, what about telling us anything useful? So far, you've described what you want and you want to know how to fix, but not given any information about it...

Now, what's your problem?

abdulhai

Joined Dec 15, 2012
Dear all.
i want a circuit diagram based on AT Mega that will control some relay to on off few solenoid valve.basically i want to make a programable controller for my selfmade green house.so i can control some valve to fertilize my hydroponics garden. i have some 24 volt rainbird solenoid valve.please give me some feedback

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
Dear all.
i want a circuit diagram based on AT Mega that will control some relay to on off few solenoid valve.basically i want to make a programable controller for my selfmade green house.so i can control some valve to fertilize my hydroponics garden. i have some 24 volt rainbird solenoid valve.please give me some feedback
That is your job. Folks here will help you but they are not going to do your job for you.

kubeek

Joined Sep 20, 2005
Dear all.
And what does all this have to do with a POV clock? Please make your own thread.