Atheros L2

pujulde

Joined Jul 24, 2013
I install windows 7 on Intel CPU. Everything works except network interface card. The driver for Atheros L2 is installed, but it does not work. Can you suggest me anything. In device manager all drivers installed but one : other device (ACPI/ATK0110). May it be the reason? Help please.

tom_s

Joined Jun 27, 2014
i'd update the drivers anyway. windows update should have atk in the optional updates list (plus any intel related updates)

pujulde

Joined Jul 24, 2013
I could not find the solution. The reason might be in hardware part I think, may be in bus connections. I check the OSI layers stack by pinging 127.0.0.1 and it works. But despite that I think the problem is in hardware . Whats your opinions ? Write, please!

eetech00

Joined Jun 8, 2013
I install windows 7 on Intel CPU. Everything works except network interface card. The driver for Atheros L2 is installed, but it does not work. Can you suggest me anything. In device manager all drivers installed but one : other device (ACPI/ATK0110). May it be the reason? Help please.
The "other device" is a ACPI power management driver. I don't think that's related to your issue.

What is the model of the Net card and Wireless card your using?