appreciation

circuitPen

Joined Feb 4, 2011
Hi Folks

Just wanted to pass on a huge thanks to the guys putting these "tutorial"/on-line books together. As an "ageing" newbie to the fascinations of electronics I have been to so many sites over the past few months trying to find good well thought out explanations that are not also confusing at some other level - or seeming to contradict others.
Perhaps I am just on your wavelength (no pun intended) but you have done a marvelous job of clearing up so many issues for me in a very short time. I wish I had found you sooner.

I will be adding a donation.

Thanks for the fresh air

Cheers

Gerry

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
We are glad you found the AAC e-book helpful circuitPen. It is indeed an excellent reference, backed up by an active forum.

Rifaa, actually, the traffic on allaboutcircuits.com is 60% on the forum and another big chunk of 40% on the e-book.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Be Nice Rifaa. It is possible to read the books without posting. Note the gentlemans join date, he has been here for over a year.

Welcome to AAC!

My suggestion is to pick some projects and build them. If they don't work ask questions. You will likely need a digital camera and have to draw the occasional schematic.

We do not allow flaming, nor do we allow harassment. If you get either use the little red triangle to report abuse, and the moderators will handle it. Don't get sucked in and feed the trolls. Moderators don't feed trolls, we explain things nicely, and if necessary, ban them. This is a learning site first and foremost.

Dang, beat me to it Geo!

To the OP (original poster), both GeoRacer and I have both contributed a few chapters to the book here and there. Before we were moderators we were "E-Book Contributors". You will find a few other people with those titles kicking around here and there.

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
I am being nice...!

It's just that I did not know so many people read the ebooks.

Like I said I was wondering, now I know.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Off-Topic 18
A Feedback and Suggestions 0
A Feedback and Suggestions 0