Apologies in order...

PackratKing

Joined Jul 13, 2008
To the owners, admin and moderators of this forum...

In recent posts, or responses, I embarked on a political tangent, ignoring the fact that this is not the proper venue for such...

I offer... I am simply one among many, many millions, that are sick and tired of the way Our Country is being run into the ground...

I shall try my level best to limit such comments in the future, to forums intended for the purpose...

PackratKing...

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
There was no harm done, don't worry about it.

We sometimes forget that AAC is not a real-life meeting room, it's just another forum dedicated to electronics. It just happens that we have a blast here.
We all do mistakes now and then.

Dr.killjoy

Joined Apr 28, 2013

In recent posts, or responses, I embarked on a political tangent, ignoring the fact that this is not the proper venue for such...

I offer... I am simply one among many, many millions, that are sick and tired of the way Our Country is being run into the ground...

I shall try my level best to limit such comments in the future, to forums intended for the purpose...

PackratKing...
I haven't noticed any real porblems with your posts....I am not a mod but I think your intitled to your opinions aslong it doesn't get out of control or someone loses their cool..

Apoligze accepted but felt not needed....

Thanks
Jason SR

GopherT

Joined Nov 23, 2012

PackratKing...
Yup, I was wondering what the hell you were rambling on about that day! I can't stand all this political babble of people thinking this is wrong and that is wrong, too much spent here or there, rights being violated, yadda, yadda, yadda.

When everybody understands my opinions are the right ones, this world will be a much better place!