AOYUE 8800 Desoldering Gun PCB clone / eagle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

delta-9

Joined Dec 13, 2016

PCB Components list

BT134-600E Thyristor TRIAC 600V 4A TO-126
LM358P DIP-8
MOC3021 Random-Phase Optoisolators Triac Driver Output DIP-6
DB107 DIP 1A 1000V Rectifier Bridge
DB3 ST trigger diode
y2 250v x1 400v ceramic capacitor
100uF 16v Capacitor
46E 104J CBB capacitor
b203 potentiometer 20k
3362 potentiometer 10k
3362 potentiometer 500k
1N4007 Diode
FR107 Diode
20k Ohms 1%
390k Ohms 1%
240k Ohms 1%
1.5k Ohms 1%
8.2k Ohms 1%
15k Ohms 1%
2.7k Ohms 1%
100 Ohms 1%
470 Ohms 1%

This project is a 3d printed desoldering gun, based on the aoyue 8800. Using replacement C088 element/barrel/nozzle.

What I'm trying to achieve is to clone this circuit board. It's two sided with one via. The format has to be acceptable for fabrication.
would a pcb house accept a top/bottom images.

have already tried taking measurments and using photoshop. my printed template doesn't match the physical pcb.
The holes need to be reasonably accurate, what would be the best way to calculate these.

also trying to build a schematic and pcb using cadeagle. Is there a process or software that would make this easier to duplicate
any help or advice would be appreciated. I will attach images and eagle files I have so far.

Attachments

SLK001

Joined Nov 29, 2011
(W)ould a pcb house accept a top/bottom images.
No. They only accept GERBER files.

The holes need to be reasonably accurate, what would be the best way to calculate these.
There shouldn't be a need to calculate them.

also trying to build a schematic and pcb using cadeagle.
Never heard of cadeagle. When posting files, include an export .BMP, or whatever the raster export of your cad package is. Insert the images inline HERE and not as an attachment. Many people (me being one) will NOT download and open a file from someone they do not know.

delta-9

Joined Dec 13, 2016
Ok, sorry I meant cadsoft eagle, with regards to the mounting holes. If I ever manage to copy this pcb, I'd like to make sure that it fits inside the handle. before paying for manufacturing
The board is 8.4cm x 3.5cm switch cut out reduces to 5.9cm x 2.4cm.

Attachments

delta-9

Joined Dec 13, 2016
Is this stepping into the area of copyright infringement ?
I think it's only Integrated circuits. I'm not sure though, it is for personal use.

This is the power supply layout, the motor has KSD 9700 5A 250V Thermal Protector.

Switch Spec - AC 6A/250V 10A/125V 2 Pin 2 Position ON/OFF Rocker Switch KCD1 B3

Transformer 220v - 9v

bertus

Joined Apr 5, 2008
Hello,

The User Agreement has a section about this:

Copyrighted material. When referencing copyrighted material, please provide the relevant credit. In some cases, an intellectual property owner may require they give you permission before you can reprint or reuse their work. In most cases, a link to the original source is acceptable, if applicable.
Please do not make requests for, or post links to, material that otherwise contravenes the conditions of the original or subsequent author's copyright. All instances of such requests will be met firstly with a warning, and secondly with a ban. If you are in doubt raise the issue with a Moderator or Administrator.
As you will not act to the copyrights law, I will close this thread.

Bertus

Status
Not open for further replies.