Anyone interested in a live chat?

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
How could you be happy knowing that the end is tomorrow?

The end will come for everyone this is sure! But the interesting part is that nobody knows when it will come!. Sooooo, it could be near or far it will depend on you being an optimist or a pessimist.

Alberto

The start of being happy, while knowing the end is near, is telling your boss off while you do back-flips out of their office...naked..

Sometimes satisfaction has to light the fuse for happiness. Also, knowing when the end will come, you can finish off what you want to do before the timer clicks.

But, the more that I think of it, happiness is usually inferred from realizing that the specific act or environment is one you want to spend time in/with.

If you are out of time, you may just be more depressed wishing you could experience the 'thing' longer.

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
I dont remember. Weirder things have happened. I think some people feel that the live chat threatens the forum, therefore causing the apocalyptic overtones.

count_volta

Joined Feb 4, 2009
I dont remember. Weirder things have happened. I think some people feel that the live chat threatens the forum, therefore causing the apocalyptic overtones.
LOL, threatens the forum. Thats a good one. How can chit chat ever compare to detailed technical posts on electronics? That was certainly not the intention, nor will it ever occur.

The whole point of this chat is to get to talk live with some of the interesting and intelligent people we got at this forum. Meet them in real time. The best chat is for, is discussing the weather, chicks, LSD as was requested by retched.

Last edited: