Anyone interested in a live chat?

count_volta

Joined Feb 4, 2009
Hey, I just thought it might be cool if we could all talk live sometimes about electronics and whatever else we want.

I created this neato chatroom for the forum. I doubt anyone will be interested, but on the off chance that they will be, there it is. If nobody is interested, I have nothing to lose. LOL.

http://xat.com/All_about_circuits

Just go in, and chat. No need to sign up or anything. You can have music playing in it too, but I left that feature off. You can embed it into blogger or facebook or whatever, so if people like this idea I will make a blogger account for this chat so that the UI will be much more clean, and without ads.

Here is a screenshot of what it looks like.

If anyone likes this idea, say so please.

Last edited:

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
I've been known to use chats on similar VB forums. The other forums (computer oriented) do not allow technical chats. Does that fit your vision?

count_volta

Joined Feb 4, 2009
There is nothing wrong with technical chats. Thats what this will be. But we can also discuss life and whatever else in there. The people on this forum are smart and interesting to just chat with. But sometimes live help is the best kind of help when dealing with electrical theory.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Guys remember where home Is lets not bite the hand
that got us to together.Just post your post as a post.
We can play with your elaborate post,just like a regular
post.They are allowing us to be free as long as we behave.
We need a base and this works just fine,this forum Is
well establishs so why mess with It.We are already set up
with pass words,we don't need more.

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
If I wasn't so famous, I would let you hear my voice. I cant afford you finding out who I am.. Sorry..

You know how us 'super-famous' have to roll..

No, I'll give it a look see. Then I can talk about the people that I am posting about. :)

[ed]
OOHhh, I thought this was a -voice chat- type jammie.. I guess my secret is still safe. ;)
[/ed]

Last edited:

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
I was on it earlier and it said members only ,but offered no way to log in. I would keep this open in another window for instant gratificaion.

count_volta

Joined Feb 4, 2009
I was on it earlier and it said members only ,but offered no way to log in. I would keep this open in another window for instant gratificaion.
Yea sorry about that. I tried to make it a VIP chat and set the members only thing as a test. I am still figuring out how it works.

But hey now that I see people are interested I will make a blogger account and embed the chatroom there. It will look much more clean and neat. The blog can be used to ask questions about the chatroom, and to post comments and stuff. I will do it later today.