anyone can help me?im newbie..

Discussion in 'Embedded Systems and Microcontrollers' started by najib, Sep 11, 2012.

1. najib

Thread Starter New Member

Sep 11, 2012
    This project is a “password enable DC Motor Controller” with 3 by 4 keypad and Liquid Crystal Display (LCD). The password is required to activate or deactivate the motor, change motor direction and regulate the speed of the motor.

2. absf

Dec 29, 2010
    Which part of your project were you getting stuck?
    What kind of help do you need?
    Is this home work from your school?

Allen

3. najib

Sep 11, 2012
    this is my homework, but im really do not know about this program on Proteus .. can u help me doing this problem..?

4. najib

Sep 11, 2012
    can u give your email so i can sent attachment about the task?

5. t06afre

AAC Fanatic!

May 11, 2009
    you can post your assignment here. And we may give some advice or a push in the correct direction. But of course not just hand out a turn key ready solution an a silver plate ;)

absf likes this.
  6. ikhairiani

Oct 1, 2012
  7. absf

Dec 29, 2010
    You may refer to the project here and see how the hardware and software example work. This would serve as a starting point for the project you're doing. The LCD and motor control control part, though not included in the project is not so hard to implement. You can try googling for "LCD interfacing" & "PWM motor speed control".

http://jap.hu/electronic/combination_lock.html

Allen

Last edited: Oct 2, 2012
  8. t06afre

AAC Fanatic!

May 11, 2009
    It is about 18 days since your first post. Have you any code or schematics you can show us by now. Your project want do it self you know;)