Anyone can help how to show sin wave with cro

ppaassuu

Joined Dec 27, 2013
Anyone can show me how to show a 3kHz 1V peak to peak Sin wave with signal generator and CRO? :confused:

and adjust a power supply to obtain 15V DC Voltage output with digital multimeter? :confused:

I hope with a aid photo to show these two exp. Thanks all.

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
I'm sure there is a big language issue here and we can try to work through it, but your post is all-but meaningless.

Please try to provide much more detail. What do you mean by "how to show"? Is your signal generator capable of producing the waveform you want? Are you asking how to adjust it to produce that waveform?

Do you know how to adjust your power supply? Do you know how to use a digital multimeter? What, exactly, is the problem you are trying to overcome?

What is an "exp."? Do you mean experiment?

Keep in mind, we are not mind readers and we sure as heck haven't the faintest how to adjust your equipment, especially when you don't give any specifics as to what that equipment is.

Ramussons

Joined May 3, 2013
Anyone can show me how to show a 3kHz 1V peak to peak Sin wave with signal generator and CRO? :confused:

and adjust a power supply to obtain 15V DC Voltage output with digital multimeter? :confused:

I hope with a aid photo to show these two exp. Thanks all.
Are you learning how to use these instruments? And are these some examples of usage?

Ramesh

ppaassuu

Joined Dec 27, 2013
Yes! I'm learning these instruments
I will see the CRO, signal generator, power supply, digital multimeter on the desk.
I need use CRO and signal generator to complete question 1.

and I need use power supply and digital multimeter to complete question 2.

and I attach the picture about question 1, I want to know to cable connection and step by step
to show a 3kHz 1V peak to peak Sin wave with signal generator and CRO.

Thank you all.

Attachments

Alec_t

Joined Sep 17, 2013
Do you have the instruction manuals for the sig gen and CRO? If so, read them. If not, google for tutorials on their use.

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
Yes! I'm learning these instruments
I will see the CRO, signal generator, power supply, digital multimeter on the desk.
I need use CRO and signal generator to complete question 1.

and I need use power supply and digital multimeter to complete question 2.

and I attach the picture about question 1, I want to know to cable connection and step by step
to show a 3kHz 1V peak to peak Sin wave with signal generator and CRO.

Thank you all.

Surely you have or will get the opportunity to work with the instruments before this test you are preparing for, correct? That is your best time to learn how to do these things -- when you are actually working with the equipment.