anybody know about car amps????

aespino88

Joined Mar 31, 2010
hello guys i've been trying to fix this amp for awhile now and i can't seem to find the problem. its a crunch powerzone p125.2. turns on and does not go into protection mode. i know everything is connected correct so theres not a power, ground, or remote wire error. i opened it up and theres nothing burned or no sign of something come undone or loose. i also checked the mosfet transistors and they all seem to be fine. i've also checked the rca plugs and it does get audio signal but it doesn't send any to the speaker terminals. i used to have it connect to 2 mtx 12s (it sounded pretty good) so i know it works. but its been put up a few months in the garage and now it doesn't want to work. if somebody could help me with some step by step troubleshooting or tell me other things i should check i would really appreciated. thanks

BMorse

Joined Sep 26, 2009
Does the amp have Line level inputs and Low Level inputs? Have you tried swapping the source input to make sure that part of the amp is still functioning? How many channels?

B. Morse

aespino88

Joined Mar 31, 2010
yea, i've messed with all the gains while in low pass, high pass, and both. its a 2 channel. i've also tested each channel individually and bridged.