Any Walking Dead fans?

THE_RB

Joined Feb 11, 2008
I think horde is the most common word used in zombie literature and media.
Probably as an attempt to sound more ominous. But I think the term horde more accurately describes great numbers, and often the zombies are just a few.

If there's 4 zombies at your window it's not really a "horde" outside your window is it? More of a pack, and a small pack at that. :)

magnet18

Joined Dec 22, 2010
This weeks episode was the best in a long while! :)

SPOILER
I'm so glad rick finally killed that one guy (blanking on his name at the moment :p)
I'm also glad they finally got rid of that kid (randall or whatever his name was)
they revealed that anyone who dies without a bullet in the head becomes a zombie
theres a massive HORDE headed for the farm
it's quite exciting again, am I right? :)

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
Great show, it was dales time to go. Now with him gone I think your gonna see the crossbow redneck step up more and hook up with (Caroline?)I think they will knock off (Sorry not good with names on these things) But his ex partner when he was a cop that ran off with his wife. I think we'll see his demise before the end of the season and a small group of new players come in before it goes to break.
See this was my quote of what would happen the next couple episodes and so far I'm dead on target. I should be a writer on the show. :)

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
Still waiting on the new group of characters (unless youre counting the zombies ;))
I'm not a racist Zombies are people too!

Speaking of zombies do you guys remember the hackers that hacked the road signs on a major interstate on the east coast. They changed it to read "Careful Zombies 5 miles ahead" ?

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
SPOILER ALERT DON'T READ

Michonne rescues Andrea,more people die & more in this new set of Walking Dead season 2 finale spoilers. Spoiler TV recently dropped this,new,leaked,set of spoilers for the final,season 2,episode 13. Apparently,it reveals all as someone who works on the set,leaked them out.

In the episode,Rick and Carl are going to end up in the barn with a whole swarm of walkers,and Rick dumps gasoline everywhere. Then climbs up to the loft with Carl. After that, Carl drops a lighter into the gasoline-soaked hay, igniting everything in sight.

Daryl eventually figures out that Rick and Carl are in the barn, and instructs Jimmy to drive the RV into the barn to rescue them. Rick and Carl manage to barely escape, while Jimmy is devoured inside the RV and blood is everywhere, coating the windshield.

Hershel and the women make a last stand for the farmhouse,and are just about clear when Patricia is attacked from the side and is devoured,while Beth is still holding onto her. Carol eventually gets backed into a corner by a ton of walkers with nothing but a plank of wood to fight with.

Andrea saves Carol but is attacked from behind and gets pinned under a walker. T-dog pulls his car around, but quickly has to leave the scene with Beth and Lori before their car is overtaken with walkers.

Glenn tells Maggie that the farm is lost,and they have to get off the farm immediately. Hershel comes to the same realization, almost too late, as a walker sneaks up from behind. Rick saves Herschel and they,along with Carl,head out in their own direction. Glenn and Maggie take off as well. Daryl finds Carol about to collapse from running, and they speed off together on Daryl’s motorcycle.

At this point,Andrea is abandoned and left to die. The barn collapses into flames. Andrea eventually gets exhausted from running,while trying to fight off all the walkers and gets down to just knives to fight with. After that, a walker jumps on top of Andrea,almost sealing her fate. Then awesome Michonne shows up to rescue her at the last minute with her mighty sword. Yay!

The rest of the survivors eventually find each other,take a head count,and set up camp. However,they are broken and ready to split up,but Rick takes back control,and says they’re not going anywhere. He killed his best friend for them. This isn’t a democracy anymore. Uh oh. Damn! The end of season 2

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
Yah from what I read that girls a badd azz. They run into a prison population that seems to be safe. Lots of new charactors arrive. The girl with the two walkers on chains is called Michoican or what ever the spoiler calls her.

rkSalinas

Joined Mar 27, 2012
The show is filmed Atlanta, Ga where I was working on the Vampire Diaries. a co worker tried to get me to work on it by getting me hooked on the graphic novel that the show is based on. I was also rather disturbed by Dale getting killed off, mainly because in the graphic novel he is still alive (at least up until I've read it). But I think the show is trying to keep to the surprise element that Kirkland did with the Graphic Novel. You never know who's going to bite the dust next.