Any one want to donate some PICs?

stanman11

Joined Nov 23, 2010
I'm in search of some pics and a programmer. The ones i have dont work. can you help a fellow hobbyist out?

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
The proper place for these discussions is the Flea Market forum. You are much more likely to find something already available there or to get the attention of someone willing to sell or give something away.

sirch2

Joined Jan 21, 2013
Not all of us have the luxury to just buy what ever they want.
May be some details about your circumstances might be more persuasive. Are you a kid without a credit card? Unemployed and self trainng to get a job? A prisoner? A bomb maker for al qaeda?

stanman11

Joined Nov 23, 2010
May be some details about your circumstances might be more persuasive. Are you a kid without a credit card? Unemployed and self trainng to get a job? A prisoner? A bomb maker for al qaeda?
I Dont like to talk about myself but you seem curious. I worked consturction while attending college. Over the years have developed medical issues by smashing my hand, and some of my joints giving out. I've had surgey on my wrist once, but doctor screwed up so i havent gone back.
Worked as a mechanic since i was 16 and still do some mech work when i can. But its proven to be an issue on my back.
Some times i will buy a car fix it and sell it.
I have a mental dissabillity, one doctor called it retardation 3 others called it ADHD with common attributes to dyslexia.

quit my construction job because of pain in my hands and back. Truck blew up so I couldnt travel the 30 miles to college.
Started working for myself selling antiques making around $300-$400 every 2 weeks,and started a family.
Now have a child of 3 years while im 25. But then things got slim pickins and ran outa merchandise.
Now I take what ever work i can find. I still buy and sale when i can.
been outa work for 3 weeks now.
Is that the summery you were looking for?